Chapter 6

•Lily's POV•

We all went to our dorms, soon Hermione, Lavander and Pavarti were all asleep, before I could do anything I had been teleported to a place I knew too well, the home of the dark lord himself, Lord Voldemort and infront of me was the most trusted Death Eater, Lucius Malfoy. He lifted his wand but before he did anything I remembered I could show this to someone as a dream so I showed it to Nevielle and Harry because they were the first people that came to mind, knowing they would be asleep, I showed it to them. All I could hear was "CRUCIO!" I fell to the floor in pain, I bite my top lip to stop myself from screaming, tears formed in my eyes as the curse was lifted from my body and death eaters surrounded me "Why have you not done what The dark lord has asked!" Lucius exclaimed pointing his wand at me "I-I'm s-sorry" I managed to say as a tear fell from my eye.

•Nevielle's POV•

"I-I'm s-sorry" Lily whispered before I woke up, the boys were asleep but Harry wasn't there 'I need to get to McGonagall or DumbleDore.' Knowing I would probably get in trouble, I got up and went down to the common room where I saw Harry pacing back and forth "Nevielle!" He whisper/Yelled "yeah?" I asked him "what are you doing up?" Harry asked me "well I had a bad dream about someone and I needed to make sure it wasnt real" I explained "was it about Lillian?" He asked, I was shocked but Inodded "I had the same one" he said to me but before I answered Lillian appeared infront of the fire, she had cuts and bruises and had tears in her eyes. I ran over and hugged her and Harry did the same.

•Harry's POV•

Me and Nevielle were talking until we heard a pop and Lillian appeared by the fire, Nevielle ran over to her and hugged her so I joined in aswell, we let go and she smiles before going unconscious. Nevielle picked her up and we went to the hospital wing.

~2 days later~

<Nevielle POV>

Me Seamus and Dean went to go see Lillian again but she was awake. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Nevielle" the others were laughing and I blushed "shut up guys" I said to them. Soon Lillian was allowed to go and it was lunch time so we all walked to the grand hall, i passed her a jumper of hers because I knew she would
want to hide her scars she got.

{Except the glasses and hat}

We got to the grand hall and sat down, Harry, Hermione and Ron cam over and sat with us, Hermione and Ron ask her questions about what happened.

~1 week later~

•Writers POV•

Lillian was sitting outside under the womping willow as it started to rain heavily, the womping willow sheltered her from the rain as she was drawing a wolf and a dog that was her and her fathers Animagi form. She smiled and stood up, she bowed to the tree and it bowed back then she ran into the rain and to the castle. She ran up to her common room and sat down on the floor, staring at the fire. The flames danced around as lighting stuck near the womping willow. Tears fell down her cheek and landed softly on the floor, as the rain pelted on the window Lily didn't move.

(Authors note:

Word count: 595

Hey so I hope you like this! I will be making a second book to this soon if you want me to but there will be a book called 'Child Of A werewolf' soon so I hope you like it! Baii!)