Cool!Rick x Fem!Reader

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Y/N. Just a person who'se just got out of a library to get some books you wanna read and now you're just walking around the Citadel of Ricks.

Meeting Ricks and Morty right and left.

And some other Y/N's aswell.

You like hanging out with your other selves 'cause you're a narcissist.

Nah, not really. You just felt that talking to yourself is way better than talking to a horny 14 or 15 year old and to a jerk-ass granpa.

Yup. Whenever they talk to you the kids, Morty, would either look at your body while talking to you rather than your face and the grandpas, Rick, would flirt at you but, goes jackass mode after a few seconds.

It's never fun.

But, then you met someone interesting. His attitude is quite amusing to you.

Saying he's cool 'cuz he's Cool!Rick.

It was kinda cute.

" Hey, congrats at getting that job. " A Rick with a bubblegum on his mouth said.

" So, how was your first day at that workplace? " A Rick with glasses asked as he leaned at a nearby tree.

" Ehh.. ya know. It was kinda boring for me. But, I made it all cool and jizz afterwards. " Cool!Rick answered while doing finger guns.

You looked towards them and let out a giggle at what Cool!Rick said and then proceeded just walking to a nearby bench to read the books you have.

Cool!Rick heard and noticed you as you sat at the bench.

" Daaaaamn.. " Cool!Rick mumbled.

The other Ricks that were with him heard this and looked to whatever Cool!Rick was looking at.

The 2 Ricks looked at you.

" Oh, it's a Y/N. " The Rick with the glasses said.

" Heh. She's kinda cute. " The Rick with the bubblegum said.

" Hey, hey, hey. I saw her first I got dibs. " Cool!Rick said.

" And why the fuck do ya get dibs on her? " The Rick with the glasses asked with an eyebrow raised and crossing his arms.

Cool!Rick thought for a moment and then said, " 'Cuz I'm Cool Rick? "

" Whatever jack ass. " The Rick with the glasses said and left.

The Rick with the bubblegum looked at the Rick with the glasses and left with him aswell.

Cool!Rick smirked at himself and cracked his fingers while saying this to himself," Heh. Ok. Ai'ght, Rick. Don't mess this up. "

Your P.O.V

I was currently at some page I was really digging. It was getting so intense.

But, then I was suddenly interrupted by a Rick that I kinda fancy.

I looked up at him and he greeted me with a, " Hey. "

" Uhh.. Hi. " I said.

He then sat beside me and scooted a little bit too close to me.

And in my head I was all like, ' Know anything about personal space. '

I kinda just ignored that fact so I wouldn't look like a tomato.

But, of course, I failed.

And he saw this and smirked at himself.

" Right.. um.. " I started and bit my bottom lip.