Photoshoot

"Defne" , shouted Mr. Joseph Anderson . We're going to the photoshoot to the seashore . "Okay , Joseph Sir" ; said Defne .
When they reached to the seashore , they went towards the shore to check on the photoshoot . Joseph went towards the photographer (Josh Wilson) , who was shouting out to the model to show her heels not her clothes . "Hello , how's the photoshoot going ?" , said Joseph to Josh .

"Its going fine", said Josh Wilson .
Defne asked Derya if she needs help . Derya told her to bring the heels from the van parked in the parking area . Defne went to the van while Lexy came to Joseph .
Lexy said ; "Hello , How's the photoshoot going on ?"
Joseph answered , "Its going good". Joseph looked at her heels and said ; "Heels aren't good for Beach Sand" . Defne took out the heels box from the van and ran to the seashore to the shoot area because Josh was shouting to bring the next heels . Josh told Defne to change the heels of the model sitting on the rock next to the seashore . Defne took off her previous heels and was going to put the new heels , suddenly the model fell off the rock and fell into the sea side .
Defne was trying to help her , suddenly Defne also slipped into the sea . When Joseph looked at Defne falling down , he went to her to help her . The others were helping the model and Joseph carried Defne .

 The others were helping the model and Joseph carried Defne

Defne was constantly apologizing to Joseph  . Everyone went to help the model and not Defne , so Joseph called Derya to bring first aid box . When he was wrapping Defne's foot , he said , 'What's this ?' Defne said that , 'This is my birth mark' . While he was wrapping , Joseph's uncle Brandon and aunt Sophia also came to see the photoshoot . Joseph went with his uncle and Sophia sat with Defne as they already knew eachother .