Intro

Hello Readers! Glad you are here to read this but I apologize ,I wrote this year ago and now my writing style is different from this. Hope you guys will check my Hoseok's one!

Enjoy Reading!

I'm not alive. But still breathing. I got haunted by darkness,hopeless...I can't see the sky but I can feel the wind..This is my salty story about myself..Once upon a time,I fell in love with an Angel....He teased me,He tortured me..He became my drug..I got addicted...I began to seek his each and every single touch..I began to follow his light..His smile became my inspiration..Yet his tears became my weakness..Couldn't forget the touch which made me feel like I'm in heaven..I love you but I hate you and your existence..

I love you but I hate you and your existence

Kim Taehyung_The Day you Left me

Pair of arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to his chest..I got scared..I closed my eyes..I couldn't help but shiver in fear,Why?? Because he's not real..

I felt his cold breath around me,He inhaled slowly..My chest squeezed tightly and I found myself hard to move..Because I love him..Because I'm scared to face him..

Suddenly I felt his cold lips on my lips...I didn't dare to move..He slowly began to kiss me..He moved his cold hands around my body..The cold air remained even without the wind..Why I can feel him?He touched me...Again He made me weak..He's addictive and I can be selfish for him..

🔷I regret the fact that I love you......🔷

Warning- There will be few cursing words, self harm moments and slight smut. I Warning you, read only if you can bear everything. This is only a fictional story created by me. I do not own any BTS characters. Thank you!

Dedicated to ARMYs who's in love with Kim Taehyung!

~

Happy Reading!