chapter 7

Just as usual, I wanted to meet Taehyung in the morning,I came school early and hurried my way to the rooftop.

But..

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hands harshly and made me stop..

"Where do you think,you are going again Y/N?"

"Let me go,Hoseok. Mind your own business!!!"I tried to escape from his grip..

'Why you doing this huh??They say, you are fucking crazy!! WHY THE HELL, YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE ALONE!!!"He raised his voice while coming closer to me

'Why you doing this huh??They say, you are fucking crazy!! WHY THE HELL, YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE ALONE!!!"He raised his voice while coming closer to me. I could even feel his warm breath on my face..

"WHO SAID, I WANT TO BE ALONE?OKAY FINE!! I REALLY WANT TO BE ALONE..SO GO AWAY..I WANT TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND?!!" I said those words with all my energy and pushed him away from me..

"NO, you are freaking Lying!!"He said while grabbing me again by my shoulders.

Before I could say more other words, he crashed his lips on mine. He pushed my neck towards him while licking my lips..That happened so suddenly, I couldn't do anything..It was different..His lips were soft and warm and comfortable..I felt weird..

Even I could feel his warmth, that was not what I needed..
He's not Taehyung..
I didn't kiss him back..

I pushed his chest with all my energy..Tears began to fall without any hesitation..This is wrong! Everything is wrong from the beginning!!

Because, I began to panic, Hoseok eventually pulled me away.

Only few seconds passed.

I slapped him on his face with all my energy...

He didn't move. He smirked weakly at me and touched where I slapped him.

"You just ruined my whole day, YOU JERK!!"I said while walking away in hurry before anyone see us together..

I don't know what's wrong with my mind. He thinks I'm crazy? But why?

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

After School_Rooftop

"Taehyung Oppa!!!"

I ran to him ,so happily and hugged him finally!!!I didn't want to cry in front of him,even though i wanted to cry in those arms and tell everything,but I couldn't. He don't deserve to be sad again. I just thought. He smiled widely at me before wrapping his hands around me. He lightly kissed my forehead..

"Oppa I missed you so much!!"I said..

I felt like I'm gonna hurt you Tae..

I felt like, you will leave me, Tae..

I wanted to scream and tell those words...But I couldn't..

"Baby, I missed you more. My precious little peanut"He said and ran his cold fingers around my hair!!! At this point, I was blushing so hard and he noticed it.

"You are seriously so tempting bab! Why blushing again huh?"Taehyung hugged me tightly as he rested his head on my shoulder. His breath was tickling on my neck and that was addicted. I tried to stay calm. I love this moment.
I chuckled while touching his cheeks..

"Don’t think of anything

Don’t say anything, not even a word

Just give me a smile

I still can’t believe it

All of this seems like a dream

Don’t try to disappear

Is it true Is it true

You You

You’re so beautiful, that I’m scared

Untrue Untrue

You You You"

                                 §Butterfly_BTS§

"KIM TAEHYUNG??????????????????"

A voice made us pull away. We both turned back. I swear, those words made Taehyung ,freaking confused suddenly. He pulled me away and tried to go away,I saw his eyes sparkling like insane. His sweet expression changed in to a cold one,he tried to stay calm...

"IS IT REALLY YOU ,TAEHYUNG!!!!??"

That was Hoseok's voice...I turned back and looked at him..He looked so confused too!! Do they know each other??? How?? I'm began to panic between them..Hoseok looked so horrible too...

"Tell me, this is some kind of a dream..This is not possible!!!!"Hoseok said and I saw his watery eyes..He tried not to cry in front of me.
I couldn't find words to say...I got a panic attack in front of them..

"Aish!! I must be dreaming!!"Hoseok said while looking at the sky. I saw tears in his eyes...
Meanwhile Taehyung tried not to look at anyone..He stayed calm while looking away..He looked so nervous and sad...

"Hyung....I'm sorry..."

To be continue

To be continue..