Felix x Reader 🍋

(A/n: Ooh yeah! It's another one of these again! This is a great request from AlexanderHkansson! Here is another request for you done and I hope you enjoy this!)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

"Hey there sweetheart~ What are you doing?" I turn to my side to see Felix looking over my shoulder as I'm reading a book. I roll my eyes playfully as I try to continue reading. Suddenly the book I'm reading is taken away as Felix takes me and pins me down to my sleeping bag. I blush madly as I struggle to break free, I... honestly have a crush on him. But I know where this is going! I don't even know if this is really even HIM talking or doing any of this! What if he's drunk or high on a drug!? Wait... that's not possible!

"F-Felix..? W-What are you doing?" I ask him. He smiles lustfully as his cat tail curls up into a shape of a heart and looks down at my body. I see his face getting closer, leaning to one side of my face he whispers into my ears.

"(Y/n)... you know, I always LOVED you. More than just friends, why do you think I was trying to flirt with you after all this time?" Felix whispers softly into my ears, I feel shivers go down my body as all my hair stands on its ends. Felix shifts his hands up my shirt as he pushes his lips to my lips. We kiss as I feel his hands slowly remove my shirt as I close my eyes and I embrace this. Felix kisses me rougher as he successfully takes my shirt off and throws it away. I shift off his beige jacket as I also help him with getting his grey shirt off. 

"Wow... F-Felix, why didn't you just say that in the first place? That you love me like THAT?" I question him. He chuckles teasingly as he unhooks my bra and my breasts are revealing themselves to him. Felix licks his lips as he unzips his pants and his boxers are tenting over his dick. Wow.... i-it's so big... Felix shifts off his boxers as his member springs out and he lays on top of me. I smile lustfully as I shift off my underwear and I use my free foot to kick it away without accidentally kicking Felix. 

"So... shall we begin?" Felix asks me lustfully as he beings to position himself into a pose that's more comfortable. I smile widely. 

"I'm ready! Don't hold ANYTHING back." I say confidently. Felix smiles mixing happiness, lust, and excitement. He thrusts into me with one swing from his hips. I yelp in pain as I try my best to adjust to his size. Felix pauses for me and allows me to adjust. I shift lower down so I can get more of my inside taken by Felix. This feels so good. 

"Can I move now?" 

"I'm ready, you can move now." 

Felix nods as he slowly and delicately thrusts into me. This quickly makes me pretty bored. I tell Felix to pick up the pace. He obeys me and thrusts into me faster. I moan as he picks up the pace. More moans come from both of us as Felix now goes as fast as he possibly can. So fast he moves the tent slightly as he continues to thrust. A knot forms in my stomach as I stare up at Felix with sweat rolling down his body and face. 

"I... I'm getting close..!" I squeak out as Felix continues to thrust into m. He pants and looks at me. Sweat still rolling off him as sweat rolls off me too. 

"I... I am too!" Felix exclaims to me as he continues to thrust into me. With a few final thrusts he cums into me as I feel all his heavenly liquids fill me up as I pant tiredly. Felix falls to my right side as we both feel super tired. Felix kisses the top of my sweaty head and snuggles with me; "I had a great time. Thanks for doing this with me." 

"It's no problem Felix, I'm sure we're going to be amazing together." I smile weakly as I yawn and  I flutter my eyes closed. Felix pecks my forehead one more time before we both fall into a deep sleep. 

.....

I know we'll be great parents too....

(A/n: Two lemons in one! You know why? cause I wanted to get these out of the way! I swear there won't be many more lemons for a while. So don't panic and please don't un-favorite this! Anyways, this is the last lemon for a little bit. I will be still making them, but I'm just trying to say this is probably going to be the last lemon and I'm gonna be taking a break with lemons. So yeah...) 

That's all for now of Janis_The_Bunny! Stay tuned next time for me!