57. Where is My Happy Ending?

"Jinny..." I scream while running out from the hospital. "Jinny..." I cry out and call her name wanting her to hear my voice, please answer me.

"Barbie..." I heard his voice behind me, but I keep run and run. I need to go to Hongdae where she always hangs out with B.I. She must be in there, drinking that damn fucking cola she loved more than anything.

She is gone.

Mom's voice keeps on playing in my mind. No, there is no way she leaves me alone. There is no way she was gone alone without even one of us with her. I saw Jennie in the other room of mine in the hospital, she looks so calm and peacefully looking at Yoongi oppa who's reading story for her. She looks so damn happy, but why did I want to scream on her. I want to tell her that Jinny is gone, that Jinny will never be there when we need someone to think crazily about something.

I also saw Min Jisoo lying unconscious, sleeping peacefully like a new baby born. Why must Jinny? Why must take only Jinny? Why must my sister? This is my mistakes, this is my sins that I let my greed took all over my self, again. Persuade Jinny to do something dangerous and in the end ending her life tragically.

How about you have daughter and I have a son. They will fall in love, and we will be the true family. How's that?

The tears fall like the stream make my world goes blur as the memories of her playing in my head. She had planned everything with me, about our wedding which will be held at the same hall, same time. About our child, about the promises. Then what should I do now if she gone? Why did you leave me, Jinny?

"No." The shout from my back startled me make me stop my step instantly as I saw a car almost hit me, loud horn come from every direction make me dizzy. Covering the ears with both of my hand I start to run again, I don't care about people who scold me, saying that I am a freak when they see me run with IV drop being dragged as the needle still stuck in my hand.

This must be a dream. This can't be true. I must be dreaming; I have to wake up. I almost reaching the other side of the street when I heard loud horn from my left make me look back, only to see a car hitting him, Jungkook.

I gasp when the car stops immediately after hitting his body, make his body flung few meters away. I stop my track and only could watching him, limply stand up using his right hand, dragging her left bleeding foot to reach me.

"Please stop running, barbie." He said as he hugs me.

--

She is still look lost in her own world after I take her to Jinny and B.I's funeral. She doesn't cry or speak, she only looking at both pictures of them emotionless. I try my best to be by her side, that day when we back to the hospital, watching my bleeding foot after catching up Lisa, mom already gave up and never asking me to go again. I should've just hurt myself in the first place if I knew it will work.

 I should've just hurt myself in the first place if I knew it will work