SEPTEMBER 20TH 2017

Hi so this is my diary. Guess what happened today? Just guess. I'm waiting! You silly goose *chuckles*.
Well, because you are being so rude and not answering I will have to say what.

I'm going to a MCR concert!

HA! Sike bitch! MCR is dead and gone. But believe me, their memory WILL carry on! 

Anyways, for real, this is how my day went.

So first off I wake up to hear glass shattering downstairs. My mom is drunk again. Great. *sigh*

I get dressed into a Panic! At The Disco blue shirt, some black skinny jeans, and a black hoodie that covers my long skinny arms. Then I go to brush my hair. I need to do something with it so I do big bouncy curls and put hairspray in.

Then I put on some red lipstick. I kinda look like Marylin Monroe. Anyways, I head downstairs (ugh!) and see my mom sitting in front of the TV. She has empty beer bottles around her from last night and a new one that she was drinking right now.

She has deep bags under her eyes and her dirty-blonde hair up in a bun. I kinda hate living like this but it is what it is.

Then at school some kids tried to prank me by shutting off the lights in the bathroom while I was washing my hands.

Of course, this doesn't scare me. It's the fucking dark not some sort of spider. So I go ahead and turn the lights back on. Sooo hard 🙄.

After lunch I hear kids pointing out how I am a bit chubby. I tell them to stick to their YoGurts I'll stick to my apple pies. (MATD reference.)

Then when I came home my brother was there (we are the same age and great friends) and he is cleaning up the place a bit. So I try to help him but he says no. So I go upstairs and do my homework.

My mom is in her room FaceTiming her new boyfriend. Not a surprise. I can hear her talking very loudly.

They were talking about drugs. What a surprise.

I'm surprised court hasn't took me away from my family yet.

Anyways, that was my day pretty much :)