OCTOBER 5TH 2017

So today I woke up to my alarm clock going off so I slammed it and it didn't shut off. So I slammed my fist into it even harder and accidentally broke it. Fun. Now I need to buy a new alarm clock!

Anyways, I got out of my bed and looked at my window. The sun wasn't up yet so I had plenty of time to get ready. I got changed out of my FROOT pajamas and into a black shirt that said "PARAMORE" going across it. Then I put on some ripped black skinny jeans and a belt.

Then I did my hair in two pigtails and I thought it looked too baby-ish so I slicked it back into a ponytail. It looked great so then I put on some foundation, concealer, mascara, and some blush (I think)

Then I put on my green socks and some worn-out black sneakers and headed down stairs. Once I was there, I got a red bowl and some milk. Then I opened the milk and smelled it. It was expired. So I threw it out and headed to the pantry and grabbed a protein bar.

Then I went outside and walked to school. I could wait for the bus, but it wouldn't have came for another 30 minutes or so.

Once I was there, I saw that barley any of my friends were there besides Lindsey. So I walk up to her and I see she got a new shirt.

In fact.. it was a MINDLESS SELF INDULGENT SHIRT!!!!!!!

So I walk up to her and say "Hi Lindsey Way! Love ur shirt!" as a joke (we always joke about her being married to Gerard Way) and she turns to me and says "Look, the joke isn't even funny anymore." Obviously I am shocked. She has never once said anything like that to me.

So I respond with "What do you mean?" and she says "Look- I'm not Lindsey Way. I never will be. The joke stopped being funny months ago, I was just playing along." so I agree and say "Um yeah it's not funny.." even though it really is.

Once one of my other friends, Emma, arrives I walk away from Lindsey and go to Emma instead. Emma was a lot more nicer to me than Lindsey.

So now I am out of school and I am in a thrift shop that has free wifi updating this because I haven't in a while. Anyway, I'm probably gonna get a few new shirts or something.