Chapter 1

"All Im saying is, Seven got the fattest ass I've ever seen on a girl that small" Tyler said making me chuckle.

"You ain't lying, my girl sexy as fuck" I said clapping my best friend up.

"Y'all always talking bout somebody ass, at least its Sevens this time. Y'all been going out for 3 years, I don't see how she puts up with your annoying ass" Omerettà said shaking her head.

"I'm happy that we done hit that 3 year mark after all the shit we done been through together. Especially after us getting shot at once every fucking year" I said rolling my eyes.

"Facts, it's about that time too. We got 8 more hours, it's time to start preparing" She said making me and Ty nod our heads in agreement.

"Y'all already know what the deal is, sis you're in charge of food, Ty you're in charge of weapons, Seven got transportation, and I got the safe house and plans" I said smirking.

"What we doing this time" Tyler asked.

"I really don't know, I say we rob some stores and shit then give the money to people and places that need it. We don't need that shit considering who our siblings and parents are" I said making both of them nod. I forgot to tell y'all our parents are Ciara and Russell.

——————-

An hour before the purge

"Mama you ain't gotta worry about us, trust me we safe" I said leaning on the wall talking to my mom. We decided to visit my mom before it started just to make sure she was safe. We know my dad got her but we still gotta keep her safe.

"I know but y'all two are my babies I gotta make sure you're okay" mama said making me chuckle.

"Leave them be, Shadow and 6lue don't play no games and you know this. They're a young us when we use to purge" dad said making me nod in agreement.

"Plus Shadow grown as fuck, I'm damn near grown too" Omerettà said making mama throw the closest thing at her which just so happened to be a water bottle.

"Watch ya mouth" mama said making me burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh" Seven said slapping me in the back of my head. I pouted and rubbed where she hit me.

"Got yo ass" Tyler said laughing.

"Laugh again" his girlfriend Raquel said bucking at him. He stopped laughing fast as shit making me chuckle but cover it with a cough. They've been together for 3 weeks and Rocky just found out about our little purge thing today. Honestly, I don't see their relationship going anywhere because Ty a whole hoe out here in these streets. I just hope he don't catch nothing and he find the right girl. I was a hoe too before I got with Seven but that was 3 years ago.

"So we need to include Rocky some how" Omerettà asked.

"No she can stay here wit mommy and pops" I said shrugging my shoulders. I don't like letting outsiders in and I honestly don't trust her.

"Ah come on, she's my girl" Tyler argued.

"I don't care, I don't trust her" I said shrugging.

"So why the fuck she gone stay in my house" my mom asked.

"Cause you can always just shoot her" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm just gonna go home, it's all good" Raquel said.

"No, come on Shadow that shit ain't coo cuz" Tyler argued getting loud with me.

"Watch ya tone cause I'll knock ya shit back lil cuz I'm not the one. We've been best friends since diapers, you know I don't fuck with your temporary ass girlfriends. I'm running this shit and if you got a problem with it leave" I said saying leave in a low tone. He stepped close to me and Seven put her hand on my chest pushing me back. She stood between us and wrapped her arms around my neck trying to distract me.

"She's different, I love her" Tyler yelled.

"You're brain washed, it's only been 3 weeks. You wouldn't know love if it bit you on the ass" I barked.

"Both of y'all needa shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. Nobody joining us if they aren't trusted by my sister, she's smart and she always trusts her gut. We all follow her because she knows what the fuck she doing, if you got a problem with how she running shit you can rock solo. It's her or us, wassCraCcin LoCc" Omerettà said to Tyler giving him a serious ass face.

"I love y'all more than anything, I'd die for all 3 of y'all. Y'all are like my sisters man, fuck this hoe she can find another dick to suck. It's family over everything and I put that shit on my dead moms" Tyler said pushing Raquel off him and walking over to us.

"That's what the fuck I thought bitch" I said punching him hard as fuck in the center of his chest.

"I ain't like yo ugly ass anyway" Raquel said rolling her eyes.

"My best friend not ugly hoe" I said chuckling.

"Get yo hoe ass out my mama house before I decide to purge early" Seven said rolling her eyes. Seven is like a daughter to my parents, she loves it because as a kid she was left to fend for herself. Her moms was a crackhead and she ain't even know her damn dad all she knew was that he was black.

"Adios pendeja" Mama yelled waving at Raquel with a smile. We all burst out laughing because of her face like who call somebody an asshole with a fat ass smile on they face.

"Come on y'all we gotta go to our house, we'll see you after the purge mama" I said kissing her on her head.

"Y'all start walking to the car I gotta talk to them for a second" Seven said kissing my cheek and waving us off.

Seven's POV

"I got a super bad feeling about this purge, I don't know what it is but its just not sitting right" I said as soon as they walked out the door and shut it.

"What you mean baby" Mama asked.

"I feel like we either gone run into some serious trouble or somebody might just die" I said sighing heavily.

"Don't even worry about it baby, it's all gone work itself out" Pops said rubbing my back. I pray it does.