Decisions

Kylie's POV

Last night was awesome! Last night was the first  time since 2 days ago that i saw Kendall having fun...Christmas makes everyone change! 

"Ky-Kylie?" Kendall moaned.

"Yes?" I asked getting up from my bed. 

"What happened last night?" She asked rubbing her eyes. 

"Last night was Christmas Eve, we had a lot of fun! You was dancing with Khloe and Spencer but someone i don't know i think someone beautiful, this girl Kylie Jenner pushed you to the pool and you was mad at her then you fell asleep and Scott helped Rob and they took you here" i said smiling while i was turning on the TV. 

"You're so mean" Kendall said covering her face with her blanket. 

Khloe was sleeping with us too, she was sleeping like a baby. 

"BABES! Get up! What are you guys doing here? Specially YOU Kendall!" Kim came into my room and took Kendall's blanket away "Kendall! Get up!" 

"N-No! Kim stop it" Kendall accidentally pushed Khloe and she fell to the ground. 

"Yes do what you want with MY BODY"  Khloe yelled as she woke up. 

"What the....?" I said looking at Khloe. 

"Sorry! I was dreaming about someone" Khloe said.

We all laughed but Kendall decided to get up and took a shower. 

"Guys! Now , Kendall isn't here...she told me yesterday something" Kim said sitting on my bed. 

"Tell!" Khloe and i yelled at her. 

"She don't wanna break up with Harry, this is the first time i see Kendall that decided about a boy" Kim said. 

"WHAT! She's psycho! She gotta break up with Harry! He's a jerk!" Khloe yelled at Kim. 

"Khloe stop! She will hear us" Kim said as she covered Khloe's mouth with her hands. 

"Kim stop" i said hugging Khloe. 

"Yeah! Stop Nancy" Khloe said laughing "What do you think Ky?" Khloe asked me. 

"Umm, i gotta go, bye" i said while i got up from my bed. 

I went to my bathroom, i was taking a shower when i heard Kendall yelling at someone... 

"No i'm not gonna do what you say! I'm independent!" Kendall said. 

When i heard that i quickly get out from the shower, i was drying my self when someone started to knock on the door of my bathroom. 

"Kylie! Ky! Kendall need you right now!" It was Jaden, he told me that he was coming at 12 but it's 11:30 a.m. he's the best. 

I put my clothes on and get out from the bathroom. 

"What's wrong?" I said looking at him. 

"I don't know she's yelling at Khloe, i'm scared right now, Khloe is so mad at her" Jaden said making weird expressions with his hands "I don't know what to do Kylie Kristen Jenner!" He said as he laid on the floor. 

"Get up! I need your help!" I said while i was running to Kendall's room. 

"What's going on!?" I asked at Khloe. 

"I don't know! Your sister is so stupid i don't care anymore, i'm leaving, she isn't my sister anymore ok? Ok" Khloe said going downstairs. 

I knocked on Kendall's door.