Fashion Weeks

-1 Week Later-

Kendall's POV

I woke up this morning and Sham was next to me, he's a really good friend, he's amazing. But don't worry! He's like my "gay" friend. I can tell him anything and he'll understand. 

"Sham wake up babe" i said shaking his arm. 

"Okay! Kennya! I was just dreaming about me and my girlfriend Sandra Bullock making some kids! Damn Kendall" he said yelling and making this "mad" expression on his face. 

I just laughed a lot. 

I went to the bathroom and took a short shower. I decided to use black leggings (i don't like leggings because Kylie make fun of me) an oversized t-shirt that Rob, my brother, left here like  3 days ago and my converse. 

"Kendall why are you dressed like that! You're going to NY later and you're dressed like a homeless girl!" Kim said looking at me. 

I hate Kim when she's like this "fashionista" psycho, Khloe and Kylie says that she's jealous of me because i have my own Vogue cover before her. 

Kim is amazing but she's competitive when it's about magazines , photoshoots and specially BODY. 

She wants "my weight" for her wedding. 

She doesn't know how hard it's to me when people make fun of me because i look like a toothpick... 

"Kennya?" Kim said putting her hand on my face "Where are you!" she said giggling. 

"Oh hi! Oh well i was just thinking" i said taking the hair out of my face. 

"WE GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH KENNYABOOBENNYA!" Kylie said holding a cardboard with pictures of me and her and Sham saying 'We'll miss you DIVA' i just hugged her. 

She cried. Is Kylie ok? 

"Umm Kylie, are you ok?" i said looking at her. 

"Yes! I'll just miss you so much" she said and cried on my shoulder. 

"Babe! You have Khloe! Stas!" i said. 

"I know! And Sham too" she said looking at Sham, he was crying too. 

I walked to Sam while i was hugging Kylie and we had a group hug. 

Liz came into the room. 

"Are you ready?" she said touching my shoulder. 

"Yes i'm" i said and stopped hugging them "Don't cry! I'll come back" i said smiling. 

"Okay, we will wait for you" they said. 

I went to my room and took my bags. 

-Skips The Ride & Flight- 

 That was an annoying flight. 

Tomorrow i have an interview... i'm so excited! I'm going to do what i love to do! 

I can't wait i can't wait! 

Omg, Kendall! Stop. I just hate how much people thinks that my mom do everything! 

I'm walking for Marc Jacobs. I'm supposed to walk topless. I'm not happy at all for do that but that's my job, and i love it! He's making my wish come true. 

I'll take some rest, tomorrow's going to be a long day.

____________________________________________________

Harry's POV

You still love Kendall, don't be stupid.