Chapter 6

CADY'S POV

Cameron and I were home for right now, but Nash and Hayes decided to tag along. Of course our mother didn't mind because we have a guest room. It was currently 11:00 PM and our next Magcon show was in 5 days... Our next stop is LA, California, so we can leave in 5 days since it's only about a 2 hour drive. I was still in bed, on Twitter.. I'm very lazy in mornings, especially when we got home last night around 1 AM.

I finally decide to get up and look at my appearance. My hair looks like a rat nest, but I'm just wearing a plain white t-shirt with some black and pink running shorts. I slip on some mix match socks for my cold feet and brush my hair out, pulling it up in a messy bun. I wash my face and rinse out my mouth with some mouth wash. I walk down the stairs, tiredly, and enter the living room. I see my mother was asleep on the couch with a beer can in her hand.

"Not this again," I whisper. I throw away the 5 beer cans that were scattered around the room and help my mother up the stairs and to get in her bed. I sigh as I walk back downstairs and cook breakfast. I make toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, and a make one waffle for each of us. I call the boys downstairs and they all walk down here in basketball shorts with no shirt.

"What?" Cameron groans.

"I made food," I smirk. All their eyes instantly light up and I laugh. They grab a plate and fill up their plates and we all sit down at the table. We say Grace then eat this amazing food. We all moan in happiness and I drizzle some more Maple Syrup on my waffle. I cut, eat, and drink. This was sure good.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Cady!" Hayes exclaims, putting a spoonful of eggs in his mouth.

"You're welcome, but guess who get's to clean the dishes," I chuckle.

"The dishwasher," Nash says. We all laugh at his 'smart' comment and I roll my eyes.

"You guys!" I exclaim, cheering. They all groan and I just smirk. We all set our plates in the sink and the boys each rinse them off good then place them into the dishwasher. Cameron starts it up and we all sit in the living room, watching Spongebob.

I swear, we're all mature. I promise you that. I laugh at Patrick from saying, "Who you callin Pinhead?" This has always been my all time favorite episode of this show.. This show is seriously great. The episode finally ends and we all groan as some stupid show they make today.

"What should we do?" Hayes asks.. He looks so bored, poor Hayes.

"We should so go bowling," Nash chuckles.

"YES!" I scream, jumping up in the air. They all laugh at my weirdness and send them a goofy grin.

"Guessing we're going bowling," Cameron says. I run upstairs quickly, almost tripping. I could hear Nash behind me, laughing. I run into my room and close the door quietly since our mom is still asleep. I hop into the shower after taking my clothes off. I wash my hair, body, and shave my underarms and legs. I relax, sing, ect while in the shower.. I just kinda wanted to relax since Magcon, I always had to rush to take a shower.

I jump out, dry my body off, and wrap a towel around my wet hair. I enter my room with the towel around my body and enter my small, walk in closet. I look through my tank tops and I smile when I see one. It was a low cut, white flowy tank top, tye died purple and blue. I pick out a white spaghetti strap tank top with that tank top over it. I slip on some jean shorts and put lotion on my arms and legs, quickly. I then let go of my hair from the towel, dry it, and pull it up in a pony tail.

I slip on some low cut socks and tie my black and white Vans. I pull my shirt up a tiny bit since my boobs kinda showed off.. The perks of having boobs, *sigh.* I walk out of my room and downstairs. I grab my sunglasses off of a table and put them on my head. All the boys run down and they all look nice.