Chapter 18

It's been forever since I've updated

omg

I am so sorry! I really am. :/

Well, here's a short update! I'm so sorry that it's not good.

Please vote though<3

Love you all :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CADY'S POV

I laughed loudly as Taylor tickled my sides. "S-stop Taylor!" I breathed out as he laughed. He still kept tickling and I finally got enough strength to push him. He stumbled and ended up falling flat on his butt, which made me laugh even harder.

"Hey!" he frowned as he got up and rubbed his butt. I smiled innocently, "I told you to stop and I meant it."

He just rolled his eyes with a laugh right afterwards. Today we were having a Magcon, but it would be in a few hours. Taylor and I decided to hang out alone while the rest went out to look around Chicago. I was super sleepy, so Taylor decided to stay with me.

We actually just cuddled, but I called him a mean name, so he began tickling me.. That's why.. I called him a poopy face, which wasn't that mean. I don't care though, he made me laugh until my ribs hurt and I cried. That's the best kind of laughter out there.

"I think I may go get ready," I replied as I looked down at my phone, "I want to have enough time for taking a shower and everything." He nodded and smiled, giving me a peck on the lips and a hug. I left his room and entered mine.

I quickly pick out an outfit, which was a strapless black lace top, white cardigan, light ripped skinny jeans, and black Vans. I leave the shoes on the ground, pick out some new underwear, and bring the clothing into the bathroom. I make sure to lock the door so no one will walk in. I strip off of my clothing, turn the shower on, and hop in.

I do my normal shower routine, but added a little bit of singing.. I just felt like it. I guess you could say I was practicing for today since I was singing. I hop out of the shower, dry off, and slip on my clothes. After about 5 minutes of my hair being in a towel, I let it free, brush it out, and began drying it. I quickly curled it and did my make up.

Powdered foundation, light blush, light sparkly brown eye shadow, perfect winged eye liner, mascara, and red lip stick. I smiled and nodded, then slipped on a few pieces of jewelry. I was excited for today. To sing with Shawn, dance, ask questions, and maybe do something different like we do at all of our shows! I enjoy listening to the screams and seeing the tears on the girls faces.. I know that they're so happy that they're finally seeing their idols live.

I can relate so much to that. Whenever I was a tad bit younger, and I would go to concerts for artists I was obsessed with, I would always cry when they go out on stage.. I was just so shocked that they were actually standing in front of me, they were real.

I sighed as I heard the noisy boys entering the hotel. I looked up to meet with Hayes' eyes. I smiled and pulled in him for a hug. I loved this kid. So sweet, funny, and such a dork. "What's with the hug? You saw me like 2 hours ago," he said.

Of course.

"I was just being nice," I replied, laughing. He laughed too, and after a few minutes, we left for the Magcon.

~*~

I smiled as I went up on stage with Shawn. I smiled at him as he smiled back. He was carrying his guitar and I noticed that my keyboard was already set up. People screamed as we came closer towards the front of the stage. The boys stayed behind, either sitting on the stage, in chairs, or standing. Taylor walked over towards me and planted a sweet yet short kiss on my lips. That made the crowd go wild.

I chuckled as I sat down beside Shawn. "Hello everyone!" He exclaimed, "how are my beautiful girls doing?"

Then out of no where, a dude's voice screamed, "THERE ARE GUYS IN HERE!"

I cried from laughter while Shawn apologized. That was pretty funny, oops. "The first song we'll be singing is 'Summer Time Sadness'," I smiled as the screams got louder. I began playing the piano while Shawn played the guitar.

He did the first verse and we sung the chorus together and I did the second verse. I let Shawn sing the rest since my voice was a little bit scratchy from lack of water.. Guess I should start drinking that more.

We sung a few more songs and I was off stage for a little bit. After about 10 minutes of rest, I went back up on stage, and did a few dances with Mahogany. The boys clapped along to our moves or sung along to the song.

Then, Taylor began rapping some random song. I must admit, it was freaking amazing, and funny. We all screamed and clapped for him. We asked more questions, danced, and finally got off the stage. I hung out with Cameron while we did the meet n greet, which was fun.

All the meet and greet pictures turned out very beautiful, we hugged the fans, talked to them for a few seconds, and got gifts.. It was amazing since I got to spend some quality time with my older brother. I loved it.

~*~

"Please! I wanna take you out on a date!" Taylor begged. I sighed, finally giving in after the fifth time Taylor asked. He squealed in happiness and I just laughed.

"Now let me get ready," I smiled as I messed up his hair. He frowned and quickly fixed it, pecked my lips, and left the room. I looked at the boys who were still in here.

"Should I wea-"

"Don't ask us," Shawn laughed, "we don't even know." I huffed and walked towards my suitcase, trying to find something cute. I pulled out one of my favorite dresses, forgetting that I packed it. The chest area was white lace, and the bottom half that stopped at knee length, was a beautiful mint green color.

I smiled as I ran into the bathroom with the dress. I already had on a strapless bra, which was good. I took a quick shower and hopped out. I slipped on the dress and it still fit perfectly. I smiled and looked at my body. It looked perfect. My boobs fit perfectly, my curves looked beautiful, and my legs looked amazing. I felt very beautiful. I quickly did my make up which was a light smoky eye and some red lip stick. I put on a pearl necklace and some matching earrings. I also curled my hair once again.

I slipped on some white pumps and grabbed a white cardigan just in case it got chilly. I put it in a purse and hugged all of the boys good bye. "Be safe!" Nash yelled.

"And don't you even think about having sex with him!" Cameron yelled too. I chuckled under my breath. I actually haven't had the thoughts of having sex with him yet. We haven't even told each other we loved each other yet. We've only been dating for a few months.

I actually don't know if I love him yet or not.. I do like him, a lot. He's so sweet, funny, protective, and adorable. He knows whenever I'm joking around with him, he always acts nice to me whenever he's in front of his friends, and his kisses are so sweet. He makes me happy and he would rather stay with me than go out and have fun with his friends. He's definitely the sweetest boyfriend I've had so far, and I feel like he's the one.. Kinda.

But nothing lasts forever.. Let's hope this does.

I smiled when Taylor knocked on the door. I walked quickly and swung it open. Taylor's eyes went down my body and he smiled, pulling me in for a hug. "Beautiful," he whispered, leaving a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and looked at his outfit. Button up Hollister shirt, khakis, and some nice looking tennis shoes. Niceee. His hair was the 'Justin Bieber' style, but it looked amazing.. He looked amazing.

"You look good too," I smiled. He blushed slightly and grabbed my hand. We said one last good bye to the boys and left the hotel.

I was quite excited for this date.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~not edited~

Told you it would be short.. 

I love you all :)

Please vote<3 xx