24

(Evan's POV)
I'm getting concerned with delirious. He's been acting strangely for a month, talking about a certain dream of me fighting smii7y but I don't know how it ends since he doesn't talk about it. I've been hearing him whimper a lot at night and he's been holding onto me everyday. I look at him every time just looking around for anything. " Delirious, it's okay. I'm here." I held his hand and he looked at me and sighed. " I'm scared for you Evan. I don't want you to.." " to what?" He whispered the last part loud enough for me to hear. ". . . You die " I held him close and he cried. I knew whenever Delirious has a nightmare it usually happens but I'll make sure it won't.

It's been 4 weeks since Delirious has that nightmare of me. I couldn't really figure it out but he seemed shaken up every time I leave from home. I just got back from the store for snacks and Delirious cried and hugged me. " I thought he got you..." " I'm here okay? I'll always be here." "Promise?" "Promise." I smiled and kissed his forehead. He let go and talked with moo and Craig while I put snacks away. Tyler came over and talked about the area and Smii7y.

" he's still off Reader Evan I don't know if he knows or not we're tracking him." " He must be thinking hunters since they want him dead for awhile. " Ryan was more tense and uncomfortable than usual with Y/N. They keep talking but it's like Ryan knows something but I don't wanna push until needed.

(Y/N POV)
What Ryan kept saying that his dad was coming and it sounded unrealistic until we both overheard people talking about Evan's pack from hunters describing the rumor going on about Evan killing smii7y's friends yesterday when we were walking around town. We both knew that his father was behind this and how smii7y wouldn't hesitate to join if it was about his friends deaths. Me and Ryan were just talking about how to tell Evan what we heard since I've noticed he's been eyeing us the whole time. I tried to think of ways of how smii7y is actually going to come after Evan and kill him.

Ryan explained to just tell him with delirious since he's Evans mate and Luna of the group as well as delirious knowing what's going on. I nodded and motioned the two to come in the private room. Ryan walked over with Delirious and Evan while he was looking at the ground then delirious. Delirious was confused while Evan was emotional less. " Evan, me and Ryan need to tell you something. . . There's a rumor going on that Derek made about you." He growled and Delirious nodded. " Supposedly you killed smii7y's friends and since smii7y is still hurt, well he's gonna come for you for revenge." His face was blank and delirious was looking at him worried. " Let him come, it'll get us closer to his dad and getting smii7y."

"Evan! Did you not hear them?! He's gonna kill you.!" Delirious yelled at him. Evan sighed and looked at delirious then Ryan. " Promise Me you'll take care of him if I'm gone." Ryan nodded and delirious whimpered. " delirious . . If it helps us beat derek then I'm all for it, I promised I'll be here in your heart if I-" he got cut off by delirious kissing him and then stepped back. " Your always gonna be my mate Evan. I promise." He said it with tears in his eyes. Evan smiled then his eyes glowed with a howl heard outside at night.

(Evan's POV)
I immediately knew who it'd be, " he must be close. You guys stay inside." I walked out the room, hearing delirious whimpering more and more. It hurt me and my wolf but I had to do this if it meant my life was at stake. I couldn't let Ryan's dad take them. I couldn't be a coward in front of my pack. I would always sacrifice myself for them no matter the circumstances. Once I walked out the house, I saw another wolf looking at Me. " well isn't the one and only Ev-" "It's vanoss Derek. I know why your here already so shut it."

He smirked and had smii7y come out in his famous wolf form. "How about this, I'll let you live if you give us Ryan? So No one dies today, especially their beloved alpha." I chuckled and looked at him, "As alpha of this pack of mine, I won't allow it." " Very well, then there is only one thing we can do, fight for my son alpha against alpha."  Smii7y walked over to me and stopped inches away from my face growling. The only thought that was coming to my head was,

" I'm sorry Delirious . . . "

| Im sorry that it's short but I promise the next chapters Will be longer! Plus ask any character on this story any questions if you like! They've been actually bugging me a lot about being noticed . . . |