| 30 |

(Smii7y's Pov)
It's been awhile since I've felt a wave of calmness and happiness until Kryoz kissed me. After he kissed me, I felt a wave of guilt after because I was a monster that helped derek to have his son get hurt and be vulnerable. I looked at Kryoz and hugged him while purring. I couldn't believe how much damage I did until I saw Evan and Tyler on the floor. Evan was breathing loud but was trying to heal faster for Ryan's sake which was pretty fast when he saw him and his dad fight since he was semi awake.

Tyler was twitching but Brock kept him alive as long as he can and had him breathing semi normal which made mini had been grateful for. I felt Kryoz stare at me and looked at him. "You wanna fix this, don't you?" I nodded and he smiled sadly knowing I might not make it after seeing Derek become more powerful. "I love you smii7y..." I nuzzled his neck and held him close. "I love you too. . . Kryoz."

He looked at me but I already left to go against Derek and hopefully to save ohm. They were not far from where Evan, Brock, & Tyler were at so when I saw ohm go down just for a second, I ran towards Derek and bit at his arm. He howled in pain but smirked then threw me. "So you've turned your back on me." I got up and noticed he wasn't even scratched since he had fast healing. "Not after what your doing to my friends and your own son!" "He was a mere experiment for me."

I noticed y/n was with ohm trying to him but that distracted me for a few seconds and Derek slammed against me towards a tree. I was getting hurt as well as becoming weaker but I wouldn't let him go back to hurt anyone else since I kept fighting with him. I kept thinking ,

"I'd die for my friends and mate."

(Brock's Pov)
I was really hoping I did everything right when I was healing and when I had Tyler semi normal with mini still holding him, I was happy. I looked at Kryoz with tears in his eyes and I looked at where he was staring at. Smii7y saved ohm from being finished by his dad and fought with him. I knew it wasn't his fault but he was more fit to fight than the others since they were injured. Ohm was basically bleeding out from where he was, so I ran over and I had y/n help carry him away from the fight.

Ohm wasn't really responsive since he was covered in his own blood and plus he's been fighting for awhile. I started healing him for as long as I can until I noticed Evan was gone. " Where's evan? " all of us looked around and I remembered He was healing fast for ohms sake. I was looking around until I saw a glow of red along with a bigger darker wolf running towards the fight. "Be careful Evan...for Jonathan's sake."

(Jonathan's Pov)
I saw Evan get up and leave from where he was and shifted but I felt my wolf scared since he was letting his darker side come out. I whimper lowly knowing it would probably save smii7y before anything else bad happens but I don't know if he'll snap out of it again. I've only seen this side of him once but it was before he could control it . . And when he met me in person during Pax's east.

I shivered and looked at the wolf and noticed his changes from his normal to dark side. He was at least bigger, his eyes were darker red instead of golden, & his fur changed into midnight black with some red streaks. I ran over to Brock to tell him what I saw and he just sighed, "of all the times to let his dark side go. ." "What do you mean?" "The more he lets it control him, the more harder it is to bring him back."

I looked at Evan and he seems worse than before, he was fighting with Ryan's dad and actually hurting him where he couldn't heal because he kept attacking him every second. It was only a few minutes until Evan had a gripped Derek's neck. He growled at Derek before he ultimately snapped it and dropping his body. Smii7y was looking at Evan and Evan just grabbed him & threw him at us, luckily Kryoz had shifted and catched smii7y before he hit us.

Brock looked worried but I knew how I'd get Evan normal but I was concerned how much darkness has taken over his body and mind. I shifted and walked towards him slowly knowing it might be a challenge towards him since he's alpha. I whimpered feeling his aura getting darker. He looked at me and I walked closer and right when I put my paw on his cheek, he grabbed my neck roughly. Everyone was shocked but they couldn't get close or he'd snap it but I just shifted back and put my hand on  his which was around my neck and just cried knowing it might be my last breath. 

" I love you no matter what you do. . ."

| FINALLY UPDATED! it's been WAYYYYY TOOO LONG plus I get side tracked on things. ;// oppss . . sorry well if anything I have a new story just because it popped in my head out of nowhere and plus I had a good cover for the story :)) well Happy New Years! since I won't be able to be on later at all.|