Chapter 12

“Come on wake up Jules” I heard Sam say very tiredly may I add.

“No” I mumbled into the pillow even further. I refused to get up; I was so tired from last night.

“Okay then” suddenly I got lifted up and thrown over Sam’s shoulder and my body jolted awake.

“Sam put me down” I exclaimed while hitting his back.

“Well you wouldn’t get out of bed and I need to put the tent down” he said as I was put in the car to sleep again but I was awake so I just sat there and texted the girls as a group message. (A=Allie E=Emily, M=Maddy

To; Awesome Allie, Em, Madz

So tired L on my way home….I want to stay here.

And I took a picture of Sam shirtless and taking down the tent and the view of the beach we got and sent it.

A= why? So you can see Sam shirtless more

E= Yay now I won’t be loner in sport J

M= Omg guys im still trying to sleep, its 6 bloody AM!

Well we can all tell who is the morning person in our group, apart from me. I laughed at all their messages.

Allie, how dare you say that, I am innocent!! Emily you would have hunter in sport ;) and so be it Maddy talk to us!!!

A= you are funny young one and trust me I would want to stay to see Sam shirtless, he has a good body. Oh she doesn’t know I will get to it more often than her.

E= I doubt he will talk to me without Sam being there cause he always goes and talks to you.

M= WAIT UP PEOPLE!!! Why are you camping with Sam and what is Emily on about in sport?? Is there something you aren’t telling us Julia?!?!?!?!?

Don’t worry Maddy I will tell you when I get home J  to bad for Sam, we are telling them when we get home some time when we aren’t busy.

After waiting another 5 or so minutes I saw that Sam was beginning to bring stuff to his car. I got out and decided to help him. As I found my bag I got a pair of shorts and just threw them in the car. Don’t need to any more people to see im like this. Wait a minute.

“Sam you stupid idiot” I yelled as I hit him in the arm.

“What” he asked innocently.

“You threw me over your shoulder and everyone in the caravan park got a good view of my ass because I am in one of your shirt and my undies” I exclaimed throwing my arms over his head.

“Honestly I didn’t know that. I forgot” he out his hands up for surrender. I just mumbled a year right and went to grab some stuff.

“Come on I honestly forgot, I mean after last night could you blame me?” he questioned as he hugged me from behind and threw had his head rested on my neck.

“Guess not” I said with a smile. He turned me around and then kissed me until Matt came out.

“Stop making babies and get in the car” he said while Sarah smacked him up the side of the head and said something I couldn’t really head before they got in the car. I let go of Sam and we got in the car.

After driving for about an hour Matt finally spoke his thoughts.

“What were you guys up to, when we went to out tent you were still talking and laughing?” I looked at Sam who was smiling and I smiled as I remembered last night.

~ Flashback ~

“Heading in for the night guys” Sam said as we finished talking about random stuff around the fire. We got ‘Okays’ and ‘good nights’ thrown at us. When we got the tent Sam pulled me down onto the matrass and started kissing me. I kissed back immediately and my hands went under his shirt so I could feel his toned body. We kept sharing a passionate kiss. Soon I felt Sam’s hands under my shirt and pulled it off. Sam left a trail of kisses down my neck and then he found my sweet post.

“Sam” I let out a low moan. If we weren’t in a tent with our parents so close and his little brother and Sarah I would totally let him do whatever he wanted to me. I soon wrapped my legs around his waist and took his shirt off. Suddenly he stopped.

“We can’t do this, not yet anyway” he said and kissed my lips again.

“I know” I smiled at him. I got up and changed out of my clothes and climbed back into bed with Sam.

~ End Flashback ~

“Nothing” I said while I let a small smile play on my lips. I heard Matt mutter something but didn’t quite catch it.  After singing to some music and talking about our trip I received another message from Emily.

Hey girl, when are you telling the others about you and Sam?? I groaned when I had finished reading it.

“What’s wrong” Sam asked as he put his hand on my leg.

“This morning when I was texting the girls they wanted to know why I was camping with you and then Emily said Yay she won’t be alone in sport blah blah blah in the end I said you have hunter and now the girls are wondering what’s up and I think we should tell them” I said chewing on my bottom lip nervously. I saw a smile come onto Sam’s face.

After a while we pulled up to a service station. Sarah ran straight to the rest room and Matt followed by laughing and I trailed along. When I walking back to the car I noticed it was over to the side and Sam leaning against it on his phone.

“What’s wrong” I asked wrapping my arm around his neck.

“Nothing” he sighed. He gave me quick peck on the lips and then pulled away.

“I call bullshit Sam, now what’s wrong”

“Julia, just tell them” Sam asked with a smile on his lips.

“okay” I answered and kissed him. I moved my arms around his neck and kissed him with the same amount of passion back.

“I love you” I said truthfully.

“I love you to babe” again we kissed until Matt came back with his smart ass comments.

“Okay guys seriously no need to keep trying to make babies its disturbing” he said as he and Sarah went to get into the car.

My only worry now was that what my friends would think of this.