10

After boarding the bus, Kyungri notices that the only two seats left are connected together.

Rainbows appeared in Kyungri's heart, flowers blooming everywhere as she sees it as an opportunity of being able to seat along Justin.

Dear God, thank you, I love you.

She whispers softly to herself, quietly makes her way and sits on one of the seats, thinking that Justin will ask herself if he can sit next to her or something like that, yet instead she sees Justin choosing the handler instead just like the day before yesterday's.

She begins to get flustered again, did she do anything wrong?

She thought for a while, and comes up with a conclusion, comforting herself. What if he simply felt shy?

••• •••

School.

They straightly go to the study building right after leaving the bus, giving each other a nod as goodbyes at the staircases and then going to their own classes.

Kyungri gives out a relieved sigh as there is no teacher in the classroom, unlike yesterday.

Thank God.

She's been in a bad luck lately, almost being late, getting detention even though she wasn't late and did nothing wrong, getting all wet due to heavy rain and so on.

The best thing which happened to her this week is meeting this beautiful boy called Justin.

A big, beautiful smile appears on her face without herself realising it. She is simply in a mood too good to realize.

A fresh scent of mint takes over the space as soon as she enters, giving everyone in the classroom a slap on the face that wakes them up from the morning drowsiness.

She puts her bag on her seat and sits down.

"Yo, morning." Eunri greets her, looking as energetic as usual.

"Morning."

"I see you have a big smile on you, what happened?" Eunri wriggles her eyebrows, a sly smile forming on her face.

Smacking Eunri's arm lightly, Kyungri then caresses her cheek, "Did I? Well... Nothing special happened."

"You sure mate?" Eunri asks again after rubbing the part Kyungri smacked her, not buying her bestie's reply, and then earns another smack, this time on the other arm.

Kyungri makes a face, "Yes, now stop asking, I'm getting annoyed." A small "oww" could be heard coming from her friend but she decided to ignore it.

"Jeez... fine.." Eunri pouts.

--- ---
I can't seem to show the personality of the characters arghh
BTW HAPPY 400 VIEWS THANK YOU

»» tap on the little star and make it yellow/orange! basically, give a vote! ;)

edited