CHAPTER 11

We got the power.. Power!! Yeah.. Hello guys I'm back!! Its been a long time!! Haha.. So yeah I'm gonna continue.. My story.. And its about to finish and... A new story book will be published!!!

   Refreshing morning.. The birds are chirping...sunshine.. Wind.. Green plans.. Ok thats enough.. Hehe.. They were so tired about yesterday. The girls sleep at their dorm.. Since its to late to go back home.

    'Chip... Chip' the birds are singing and the smooth sound hit Jennie's ears. Jennie awake.. She seems so tired having fun together.. But more fun with Taeyong.. On the.. *opss.. Jennie try to reach her phone beside her and see the time. Then she realize that she was on bed. "Since when I'm here?.. What happen yesterday?? Am I drunk? ",she mumbled and she try to sit but someone hug her waist and thats make she stuck on that position. When she looks behind her.. It was Taeyong. Little prince was sleeping like baby.. His face also like baby.. Smooth lips and soft hair. Jennie smile when she saw Taeyong sleeps like a baby. "Aigoo.. You're  to be cute I love you.. ",said Jennie as she kissed his forehead.

          "I heard that..",he smiled with his eyes closed and jennie try to cover."bwo?aren't you're sleeping?",her face turning red..."i'm just waiting you to wake up..so I hugged you...and then you woke up..but I want to stay like with you..MORE LONGER..",Taeyong and pull Jennie beside him and hug her.I'm dead if my friends find out we're both at here."shhh...",Taeyong closed his eyesbut Jennie still wanna free from his hug.Jennie are you trying to escape from him or..just trying to escape so he will kiss you with his smooth lips.lols

           "Taeyong can you let go of me...NOW",she try to push taeyong away but..he's to heavy.Suddenly Taeyong eyes open and Jennie shocked.She taught that Taeyong want to let her go..but..NOPE!!He went closer to Jennie and Jennie can hear his breath clearly. "taeyong???", Jennie move behind a bit but Taeyong legs had locked her so she can't move even an inches..WOW.."I've said before to be quiet but you're to noisy..so..",he quickly kiss jennie lips..gently..first..and Jennie's eyes wide opened like what the hell is he doing right now but she can't help herself..his lip was so soft and they both kindda moan a little.

       "you're good in kissing..more expert than before.."said Taeyong while kissing her."After you left me..I cant kiss anymore because you're the only person that I love..",finally she cried and Taeyong realize that he just broke someone who love him so much.Taeyong hug her tightly and kiss her more deeper and JEnnie become week...she was like her whole body been controlled by Taeyong."why dont you just call me daddy situation..baby girl..",his voice..broke.(well you guys know how taeyong voice while rapping).."cant we stuck like this forever...daddy naughty boiyy",tJennie went on top of him and slowly opens Taeyong's button and slowly taeyong pull Jennie pants and she was half naked with Taeyong on the bed."you're to expert doing this things..baby girl",he stares JEnnie and Jennie look and stares so deep in his eyes ."You're the one who teach me doing this things...",she quickly kiss taeyong lip.

       Jennie hands was at his neck and their body meets..taeyong starts to touch jennie body.*Moan*.....Jennie let go of taeyong and taeyong let go of her."dont leave me...i love you",said taeyong while touching jennie soft skin."as long as you live..i wont l eave you...",said jennie and smile at taeyong.