Chapter I

If you're looking for a happy story with a happy ending, you've come to the wrong place. Vincent Walker's story is anything but Happy. So if that's what you're looking for then you may stop reading, if not you can keep reading and enjoy the story.

Vincent Walker is a 15 year old boy. A freshman in high school. His life was progressing and going on as normal teenage boy. He made good grades , was in a steady relationship and everything was going as if he was a normal teenage boy. Until the confusion started and everything went downhill from there. Before I tell you about that I need to tell you what happened before that. Vincent was tall, he had light skin and somewhat long black hair. He was a sprinter for his local track team. Just before he moved away, Vincent had a conversation with his best friend Christan “ I'm gonna be moving soon Vincent. ”, he told him. “ you think you can take care of yourself Kid?” Vincent looked at him and laughed as he said “ you know I can, but what's this about you moving? Why are you moving?”. Christian looked at him with a frown.
“ I can't live here in a trailer like this kid. I got offered a job up in Michigan and I can't turn it down.” he said.
“ shit if I wasn't only fifteen and I could get out of this trailer park I'd go with you” , Vincent told him “ but at least you ain't stuck with the same constant boring life with nothing happening like me. I'm tired of this I need something to happen I need some excitement.” Christan stood up. “ something will happen eventually vince” he said. “ you just gotta be patient. Look I gotta go on home you do too. ” Vincent looked at him with a blank look on his face as he walked off.
“I don't want to be patient”‚vincent says to himself as he walks away and heads home. He lives in a small trailer park in a small town. He walks everywhere because he can't drive. As he walks home a cat starts following him. “go away cat!”, he says to it. It is a black and white striped cat.  It doesn't have a collar. It appears to be a stray. He continues home and the cat continues to follow. He put his earbuds in and turns the music all the way up so he doesn't notice the cat is following him. When Vincent gets home he walks in and takes his earbuds out.
“where'd the cat come from?” his mom asked as he walks in. He looked down and the cat is laying at his feet. He picked it up and put it outside. “it's not mine, it followed me home”he said. Vincent didn't like cats at the time, but he didn't have any reason why. Or he may have had a reason and just never told anyone. He walked into his room and set his bag down. He was about to go to sleep and then his mom walked in. “ I need to tell you something Vincent. ” she says but Vincent didn't seem too interested. "tell me tomorrow. " He said. "okay"she said as she walked out. Vincent turned out his light and went to sleep.

This story is different from anything I've written before. I feel like I need to write stuff that's more realistic and relevant​ right now. I need to write this because the idea for this whole story has been stuck in my head and I need to get it out. I hope you enjoy the story please vote and comment what you think.