Wedding

A week past by so fast and I was rushing around do last minute things when Carlisle stopped me "Whoa slow down speedy, go get ready the guest will be arriving soon so go on. he says and and I smile and walk to my room as I see Officer swan and his ex wife walk upstairs. Showering I dress in the picture below

and leave my hair down and put a little bit of make up on and head back downstairs to show the guests where to sit and such

"So they made you the usher huh?" a voice says and I see Eleazar I met the Denali's 2 weeks ago when Alice went and introduced me he is the one who told me I am a shield. "Yeah I don't know much about hair or clothes like Ali and Rose do." I chuckle and he nods "That's understandable he says and I nod. As I finish seating people I go sit next to Alice and Rose and watch as Bella comes down the Isle. Smiling I wished deep down that I would one day find someone to cherish me like my family has with each other. At the reception I watch everyone give speeches and laugh at a few as well. "Your turn" my sister nudges me and I get up going to the mic "So I have only known my new sister Bella for 2 months but I wish her the best of luck with Edward cause he can be a real pain sometimes" I begin and everyone laughs "Welcome to the family Bella, I am so happy for you to be part of our family." I say and step down. As more toasts went I sneaked glasses of champagne from Emmett since he's the only one that allowed me any come on I have been around since the 1900's but most think I am 17 oh well my vampire genes will burn it off in about 2 hours after consuming it. 

Soon dancing came and I was slightly buzzed and dancing with a few of the guest and even that Seth wolf kid danced with me. I then dance with a guy named Alex Newton Mikes older brother and he chuckles "I see your a bit buzzed little bit" he says and I shrug "Just a bit this is my first time drinking so i'm not sure " I say and he stops us "hmm stay here a moment" he says and I nod as he goes grabs something and hands it to me "Pure Vitamin Punch defiantly better than champagne." he mumbles and I take a huge sip and widen my eyes "Wow.. this taste so weird" I say taking another sip and handing it to him and he smirks. We dance a few more minutes and he pulls me away and I giggle "where are we going?" I ask and he doesn't answer and pulls me into the woods a bit further as the alcohol hit me more as I started to stumble. Alex then pushed me against a tree and started to kiss me "Your stunning." he says and starts to let his hands wonder when some senses came back "Stop" I say trying to push him away with force but didn't wanna use my vampire strength on him. "No..I am gonna get laid at this wedding and our hot and I chose you. " he says and I panic "No Stop...HE..." I scream but he covers my mouth with his hand and I tear up a bit when he is suddenly thrown off me and I see that Jasper and Emmett had showed.

"Grace are you alright?" Jasper asks and I burst into tears and stumble to Jasper who catches me "your drunk..Emmett bring him back to the house he is going to be gave to chief swan, I'll carry Grace back." Jasper says and I feel myself be picked up and walked the short distance to the house

Jasper

Getting to the house people rush over "What happened? she okay?" people ask and I see my love running over and I allow Alice and Rose to help her inside  followed by Carlisle and Esme"Chief swan he got her drunk and tried to assault her." I say my teeth gritted "Alex you broke probation again what the hell man, mom and dad won't like this Grace is 17 man your 24 what the hell is wrong with you." Mike says and walks with Chief swan who held Alex in cuffs. "Bella and Edward leave yet? I ask and Emmett nods looking around "Good they don't need drama." I say and walk inside hearing Grace puking "What where you thinking" Alice scolds her and she cries "I didn't know what it was I never tasted alcohol before tonight." she sobs feeling guilty and I frown and walk upstairs and into Grace's bathroom "She didn't know love, it was that guys fault." I say and she nods "lets get you to bed" Alice says to her sister and I leave to help clean the yard and house.