New Born Army

I was sitting in my small cell humming a song my sisters and I used to sing when my door opened and a human was thrown inside the door shutting again. "RILEY ARE YOU STUPID, I SAID NO" I yell at him pulling at the bars but I was too weak to do anything since I have not fed in 2 months due to me refusing to join the Army. "She told me to take drastic measures to get you to join, she said if human blood taints you, you will join." Riley laughs and takes off. I hear the humans terrified heart beating like crazy and I tear up keeping my hands gripping the bars tight "Please don't hurt me" the man says and I clench my jaw tightly "Just try getting yourself out, If I move your dead." I say and I hear him scramble around  looking for a way out when he cried out.

Smelling blood I look over seeing the man had a knife thrown at him from the window (Shit) Not able to control myself I attack the main draining him dry my blood lust close to being released. Hearing the door open I hiss a warning and Riley steps in "Lets go feed, you must be starved." he says and takes my hand and I shove him off me and take off  suddenly I am grabbed by a very very strong guy and I struggle trying to get free "Sorry, Riley said not to let you get away" he says and I start fighting "Joel, we have to take drastic measures to get her blood lust out." Riley says and I am brought to a room where the guy Joel holds me down as Riley walks in with 4 humans tied to a rope and slices each throat the blood was too much and Joel let me go as he and Riley bolt out off the room because of the blood and I drink the human blood crying the whole time disgusted with myself for lack of restraint.

After I finish I knock on the door gently my power and strength back. Riley opens the door and I wipe my face "I..I will be able to go find my sister when this is over??" I ask my voice cracking as I clench my fists "Yes Stella, You will be free." Riley says and I nod "I'll come...and fight.." I say and He smirks and leads me to a bathroom "Clean up and change we leave in the morning." he says and closes the door. As the door shuts I quickly strip the stained clothes off and jump in the warm shower letting the water wash my tears ad human blood away. Getting out of the shower I dress (Picture below) 

I then look in the mirror and see my eyes were gold with a ring of red around them and almost burst into tears but thought better about it and went out being escorted back to my cell by Joel so I didn't "escape"

I then look in the mirror and see my eyes were gold with a ring of red around them and almost burst into tears but thought better about it and went out being escorted back to my cell by Joel so I didn't "escape". Sighing I see the body gone and the blood cleaned so I sit on my bed and cry myself to sleep not ready for the morning.

The next day I am woke with a kick to my ribs "Get up, time to go" Joel hisses and I stand glaring at him as he gripped my hand and we ran out after 2 hours of running we stop and wait instructions "Do I seriously need to be baby sat" I hiss at Riley and he sighs "Let her go Joel we can keep an eye on her she won't run if she wants to see her sister again" he laughs and I glare so wanting to run but there were to many newborns. After 30 minutes I am grabbed by someone seeing Riley and we take off in a different direction than the rest. In the mountains a bit more I stop and watch Riley attack a vampire and a wolf then I see the red head look back at me as Riley is killed "Stella help me kill them or you won't see your sister." she yells and I see the human look at me fear in her eyes "No...I can't, you cant' force me anymore, I am not weak." I say back and I take off. I hear Victoria yell and I ignore the urge to go back to drink the human.

I run into a clearing seeing all the newborns killed and my eyes widen as I spot a familiar face about to be attacked by Joel and I panic and run "ALI, LOOK OUT" I shout and she looks at me shocked and confused  as I push her out of the way and down a small hill as Joel's speed crashes into my side and I hear a crack landing on the ground in pain. Rolling onto my back and back to my feet I ignore the pain and face Joel "Betraying us are you now?" Joel scoffs "I was never one of you" I spit and charge him but he dodges and slams me to the ground and I scream in pain "You ain't protected now Bitch, I will kill you now." Joel says and I try crawling away but he grabs my foot crushing it causing me to scream again "You weakling" Joel says and I start crying as I see him about to attack again but is tackled by another vampire this one looked way stronger than Joel.

I then hear growling  I panic  looking dead into a black wolves eyes "Oh my gosh" I say terrified but hear a voice yelling "SAM NO, SHE DIDN'T FIGHT." and I relax as I see Alice "Ali...omg Ali you're alive." I say and she runs past the wolf to me and wraps me in her arms "I'm here Gracie..." she says and helps me stand as a blonde rushes over to help as well she was gorgeous. I then see another newborn and he attacks a grey wolf and a russet wolf saves her when he gets hurt. I don't think about my injuries and I launch myself  over to the newborn before he could kill the wolf and snap his head clean off with my good foot kicking his head. I then sit on the ground my other foot throbbing as was my hip. I ignore the conversation except Alice and close my eyes "your okay" she says "Please take her to our house..she won't live if she stays...the Volturi won't allow it I know it please." "I will take her to Billy's as well just this once since she saved Jacob." a rough voice says "Paul Carry her." it says again and I feel something hot pick me up but pay no mind and pass out exhausted.