Tips

You can also watch an Korean TV Shows and Movies with Eng Sub. Or watch a Korean Music Videos with English Subtitles too so when they are saying one word like 'OMO' and the English Sub says 'Oh My/Oh My Goodness' you can understand it quickly.

Review older materials from time to time. It keeps you from forgetting.

Make sure to pronounce well and if not sure, browse online for some pronunciations.

You have to practice. Do a little every day, even if you're on your own.

It may sound weird but if you can try and think in korean. When thinking of a subject you may know about try and think of it in korean without translating it in your head.

Don't be shy about befriending a native Korean-speaker if the opportunity presents itself. Some Koreans are shy but many of them are extremely enthusiastic about learning English with a native English speaker. It would be a great opportunity for language exchange and to learn about their rich culture firsthand. Be wary, though. Many people who do not speak English natively are more interested in learning it than you are interested in learning Korean. Actually talk about the language exchange before that happens.

Your two real paths to long-term memory are high frequency and high emotion. You can learn about 500 words with the high-frequency approach, because that's how many words in the language are common enough for the frequency method to work. Anything beyond that will require an emotional connection to the topic you're studying.