Miracles in December (OneShot)

There was once a girl who is named Minhee. Her mother and father died at a plane crash so, she's livng alone with her brother named Minseok.

*Flashback*

"M-minhee." Minseok

"Yes?" Minhee

"I have something to tell you.."

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"It's mom and dad..." Minseok bowed his head as he says it..

"What about them?"

"T-they..." His still bowing his head. Minhee started to get so nervous about what Minseok is going to say to her. 

"W-what?"

"M-mom and dad... They... They are dead." Minseok have teary eyes as he raised his head

"What?! No... No... But why?! How?!"

"The plane that they are hinding... It crashed."

"It's not true! No! You're just lying! You're just kidding me!"

Minseok hold Minhee's hands and pushed her as he stop her from screaming

"Why would I kid such a thing?!"

"No... It can't be.. You're serious."

"Yes! It's the ugly truth, Minhee! Mom and dad... They're gone!"

Minseok let go of Minhee's hand he sitted on the wall and there.. He cries.. Minhee was just... Looking at the air.. Then suddenly, tears started to fall from her eyes.. She can't explain it but, her chest starts to feel so heavy. 

At their parents burial...

"I promise you.. I will protect you."  Minseok

and then he hugged Minhee.. Minhee was crying out loud. Minseok is comforting her by patting  her head.. Minseok don't want to cry.. but seeing his sister cry like that made him cry too..

---- since that incident, Minseok and Minhee are always together.. They always play at the park, eat at their favorite restaurant and do things that can make them happy..

---- But, there is something that Minhee didn't know.. Minseok is in a boy group where they fight gangsters in their town..

---- Minseok also have superpowers that Minhee didn't know.. Their father's family are people who have tropical powers.. Her mother and father knew that Minseok inhereted their father's power. But kept it a secret from Minhee..

One day, Minhee is going home from her school.. Suddenly, a group of boys came near her..

"Miss!" One of the boys shouted

Minhee walks as fast as she can.. She was creeped at their appearances..

"Miss! Wait up!" The boy shouted again

Minhee didn't mind him..

A boy suddenly attacked her from behind and everything went all blank....

"Where is my sister?!" Minseok was talking to someone on the phone

"Don't worry.. She's with us." The boys who kidnapped Minhee called Minseok

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my sister!"