Looking Back At Our Past

A/N

Hey guys it's me now this is a RokuBeni one shot requested by XDGiadinaXD  hope you guys enjoy this one shot and If you haven't seen or read this anime please do so cause this will have some spoilers and please vote, comment, follow and please also tell me your opinion on this story.

One day there was a boy running away because he was again rejected by another girl, so he went to were he always goes when he's down. Standing there he saw a beautiful young girl who was falling from the sky and without hesitation the jumped of the bridge in order to save the girl, but he tried to grab the edge of the bridge he ended falling along with her. After they fell of the bridge instead of him saving her she ended up saving him and so when he opened his eyes there again he saw the beautiful girl standing in front of him. He was blinded by her beauty he kept staring at her until she gave him a piece of paper and it looked like map and tried to help her.         " So what's your name I have to know since your moving in with us " he said looking into her beautiful green eyes " Oh my name is Adashino Benio and you are " " Rokuro Enmadou Rokuro" I answered her. When they arrived he opened the front door and led the young girl to her room along with  her things.

( Timeskip/ morning)

So when Rokuro woke up he kept talking about washing his face, but when he opened the bathroom door he was unaware that it was occupied. " Ugh.. hmm GAH " he screamed covering his eyes and shut the door closed. " Sh- she... " he was about to say until " Rokuro didn't you see the sign it said occupied " his older brother Ryogo shouted with a red face. After a few seconds there were suddenly sword slashes heard inside and when he stepped away from the door Benio ran out with a giant enchanted sword in her hands " Come forth you sex fiend " she screamed with nothing in her eyes but rage " Who you calling Sex Fiend " he screamed running out the door, but he bumped into a guy wearing nothing but boxers. So he covered his mouth with a red face " Who is this pervy underpants guy " Rokuro says before being hit by a stick. " Haha I'm here to bring you and Benio-sama to the exorcist union " 

A/N 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this story and request wh at you want please vote, follow and comment your opinions and requests. And there will be continuation okay so don't freak THANK YOU 

- Ami_Sakura54