Dalek

I woke to the sound of...the Dalek? Dafuq?

"I will speak only to the Doctor and my Master." he said. I blinked and stood up, stretching.

"Who the hell is his master?" I asked, and the voice came again.

"Kuroi Chiyo. The Noblesse of Lukedonia. I have used her DNA. She is a superior lifeform, though different, cannot die."

Blink.

"Well damn, was it when I had touched you back then?" I asked, earning a 'yes' I sighed.

"So, how does that make me your Master?" I asked, feeling I was talking to Lucifer for the first time.

"So, what are you going to do next?" I asked, yawning. I was still sleepy, y'know.

"The Daleks must have a commander. The Daleks must survive." came the response. I 'hmm'ed, not really liking where this is going.

"So who is your commander, Dalek?" I asked.

"The superior lifeform." came the respose. I groaned.

"This...is not what I was expecting at all." I said.

"Doctor...The Doctor is an enemy of the Daleks. Exterminate!" came his voice.

"The Daleks have failed. Why don't you finish the job and make the Daleks extinct? Rid the Universe of your filth, why don't you just die?" I had never heard the Doctor speak with such hatred and passion. There was sience as the Dalek spoke the words I was thinking.

"You...would make a good Dalek."

Then the screen went blank.

--TIMESKIP--

"I could just order it to stay in Lukedonia and not attack anyone unless told otherwise." I said, and the Doctor froze, but then shook his head.

"No. The Daleks must end. They have to." he said, and I raised an eyebrow, sighing.

"Doctor. I've been listening to you and the Dalek converse, and I've noticed something. The Last Great Time War was between the Time Lords and the Daleks, wasn't it?" I asked. He sighed.

"We were at war with the Daleks, certainly, but it wasn't just us two species. It was every species ever known to exist. They had all come together to fight each other. The Time Lords and the Daleks were the main event, I suppose you could say." he said, and I sighed.

"Doctor. I've noticed another thing. You hold it against this Dalek that your kind died, don't you?" I said, and he stayed silent.

"You seem a little too eager to kill him." I said, and he rounded on me.

"Him? Since when was it a him?" he asked. I stared back at him calmly.

"Since he became a life. I've seen and caused death, as well as reversed it. Too much of it actually. It's brought me to realise...no matter how much the victim might dererve it, or how many there are that are doing the wrong thing resulting in them being crushed in hell...every life is worth at least something."

He didn't reply, just looked like he was having an epiphany of sorts. When he finally looked up at me, seemingly relieved, he spoke.

"Do as you like." he said, and then left. I smirked. Seems my words got through to him. Hell yeah. I then went up to where the Dalek was, staring at the camera... again.

"Dalek." I called, gaining his attention.

"Commander." came the response and greeting. I blinked. I did not expect that.