Deeply scared

~Giselle pov~
     There were still questions weighing on my mind but he seemed to want to be done with talking about it . He searched my face for a reaction but I honestly didn't even know how I felt myself. This doesn't feel like it could be true. I was only certain he wasn't making it up because of the way he's acting and those eyes.  My last boy friend was a pathological liar and I felt myself debating on whether this was all an act like he used to do. I wasn't about to let trippie scar me like he did.

     "I don't know what to say." I decided I'm gonna be honest with him. " my ex squid was very good at lying. The memories of his lying makes it hard for me to believe people".

      His face falls and he says " He just sounds dumb. What kind of name is squid? That's his government name?" I giggle " no that's his rap name well his full rap name is squidnice but everyone who knows him calls him squid"
"Oh I know who you talking bout" trippie blurts out " that man real name is Joshua. He a crip from staten" I look at him with surprise. There's no way he could know all that without knowing him personally. " You know him?!" My eyes widening. " I met him once at a show but we just said hey and kept it moving" he says like acting like the bigger question is why he knows all these things about him if he doesn't know him.  Guess I'll have to ask. " how do you know so much about him then? " I say in a demanding tone. " woah, chill. It's my job to know my competition in the rap game. I didn't even know y'all dated".

       No one did. He kept me a secret from everyone. He thought having a girlfriend messed up his 'I don't love these hoes image' and that was the only thing in the relationship I was okay with. Being a secret was good for me cause I didn't want the attention that came with being a rappers girlfriend. Besides I wasn't really jumping at the chance to show him off to my friends. He was a jerk to everyone and acted so above them.

        " Trippie I need time to process this and I'm really tired. Can we go to sleep now?" I say then let out a yawn. " yeah lil baby" he says getting up to turn off the light. Once they're off immediately you can see his eyes glowing. It sends shivers down my body but I just turn over on my side and don't look.

         He lays down behind me pulling me down so I'm on my back. He hovers over me looking me in the eyes and when I look back into his all I see is red cold dead eyes. I start shaking in fear and tears start to swell up in my eyes. I try to turn my head but he grabs my face gently and turns it back to him. " I told you Giselle I won't hurt you" and then he kisses me. This kiss is more passionate then our first kiss. I feel his tongue asking for an entrance into my mouth. I accept and our tongues play.

      He puts his hands through my hair then down my back, lifting me closer to him. We roll together, him laying on his back and me on my side again facing him with one leg over his body.

       We finally pull apart and I look at him in those eyes again and suddenly i can't see us together. There's no way I can be with him. If he's telling the truth, he's a doll and that's just weird. If he's not telling the truth then he's just like squid, a pathological liar and just straight up crazy. We stay in the same position and I lay  my head on his chest. Might as spend this last night with him
   "Goodnight lil baby" he says, kissing my forehead. In no time I'm knocked out.