It takes time

"What do you mean? He would have told me if there was a way to make it work." I'm really confused. If there is a way why didn't he tell me. "Chris says he has to find some kind of voodoo artifact or some shit. He told me he doesn't really talk about it And won't tell anyone what the thing is because it holds the last bit of his soul. Whoever has it would be able to control him. Anyways he's say he disappears randomly on wild chase to try and find it. Sometimes he disappears for weeks at a time."
   I stare at the floor fed up with the fact that he never tell me the full story ever. Why couldn't he just tell me everything in one sitting? Anger courses through my body and I shoot up off the couch violently snatching Ari's phone from her hands. "I'm tired of this shit! Let me see that I'm calling Chris and he's gonna tell me why the fuck his friend trippin"  I put in her passcode and she takes my phone out of my back pocket and does the same. I don't really care what she's doing with it. She's prob just gonna go and like her own photos on insta.

I search her contacts and press call

"Hey babygirl wassup" he answers

"First this isn't your 'babygirl' . Second what the fuck is wrong with your best friend? Why can't he fucking tell me the full story the first time instead of me having to pry it from him or hear it from other people? This is fucking ridiculous. He's got me here crying about a problem he didn't tell me could be fixed" anger tears sting my eyes

"Woah lil lady don't take it out on me. I didn't do it , he did. Call him and bitch bout it"

He's right.

"Sorry I'm just really frustrated. Here's Ari"

We switch phone back and I call Trippie

~Trippie POV~
My phone rings and I check the caller Id. When I see it reads 'lil baby 🌹🖤' my heart skips a beat. Did she change her mind?

"Hello" I say trying not to get my hopes up.

" my house now!" She says then hangs up.

I get dressed as quickly as possible and speed to her house. All I can think about is getting another chance. She sounded angry but I don't care. She wants to see me!

When I get to her house and knock Ari answers. I step in and can see Giselle on the back porch with a backwoods through he sliding glass window. He foot is tapping and she looks deep in thought. She's so cute when she's mad. "Quit staring and go talk to her dumbass" Ari says giving me a shove towards the door. I open it and step out.

"Trippie be honest with me and fucking tell me everything for once. Is there a way you can be made fully human?"

"Chris told you didn't he? And this shit takes time lil baby. I can't rush and tell you everything all at once. It took a year to tell Chris anything and he's my best friend" I'm honestly so annoyed Chris would tell her that but I know he was probably just trying to help.

"Yeah but I want to hear it from you. I don't even know what it is, just that there might be a way" she puffs on her wood then passes it to me. Good thing cause ima need it. The only other person who knows the rest of this is Elliot and the evil head wizard Maz.

" so when I turned human my doll form shattered and the pieces scattered everywhere. Elliot cleaned it up and glued it back together piece by piece then gave it to me. When he was finished one of the eyes was missing and no matter how hard he looked he couldn't find it. I have the doll now because each piece has a tiny shred of my soul and whoever holds a piece has a tiny bit of control over me. Elliot wanted me to have all the control. Once the doll is full put back together the spell will be complete and I can become fully human." I pause and pass the blunt back to her.

" About 2 weeks after my transition I get a visit from a wizard named Maz. Elliot warned me about him and told me he was no good. I knew he was right when I realized he had the missing eye. He likes to play games so he hides it. Every time I get close he appears and moves it right before it's in my possession."