1 |Rainy day

~Y/N's POV~

*WE ARE ABOUT TO ARRIVE AT AOYAMA-ITCHOME*

Huh?
I slowly open my eyes till they are fully open, tired but opened. I look around but I can't see anything except for the backs of people. My hands grip the seat. My eyes are still droopy.

Huh I must have fallen asleep

Then it occurred to me,

-sigh- ugh I forgot today is my first day back to school

I slightly stand up leaning forward a bit, still hovering over my seat. I look over to my left, through a space without any heads blocking to see a guy staring at me, once he realises I was looking at him he turned his head. I tilted my body a bit to the right so I could see his friend glancing over this way too, who also looks away, once he meets my gaze.

I sway my head back in front of me and plop back down in my seat and just shake my head at the thought of those two guys.

*AOYAMA-ITCHOME, THIS IS AOYAMA-ITCHOME*

Really!? I just sat back down

I wait for a bunch a people to leave the train as I follow behind. I get out of the train station and start walking to school. After about 5 minutes of walking I felt a raindrop land on my face. Then another. Then another. Then another.

"AH SHIZ really!? My luck is the worst today."

Wait.

I quickly open up my book bag and go through it.

DARN IT, out of ALL the days, this is the ONE TIME I DON'T have my UMBRELLA
The rain started picking up.
AH FUDGE IT

I put my arms above my head and start running to the nearest roof. As I see one in sight I slow down a bit and go under it so I am not exposed to the rain anymore. My arms, hair and jacket are a bit wet, luckily I got under the roof before the rain got really heavy. A bit tired from the running, I put my hands on my knees to catch my breath.

I catch a glimpse of someone with the corner of my eye observing me. I stand up straight while looking in their direction. I see a relatively cute boy with black raven hair, grey eyes and glasses on, he is a bit taller than me and seems to be wearing the exact uniform I have on.

I give a small smile and lean against the wall with one foot against it, looking straight at the road.

Cute GUY CUTE GUYYYYY. THAT I WANT TO GET TO KNOW....how should I present myself, maybe I should-

My thoughts are interrupted by the one and only Ann Takamaki who appears to also be soaked by the rain she stands on the other side of mystery boy and takes of her hood. Raven hair's attention is now on Takamaki.

Dangit Takamaki DON'T RUIN MY OPPORTUNITY

We just stand there just watching the road. Soon a car pulls up near the curb the driver rolls down the window. Annnnnnnd its the number one king jerk teacher in the school, Kamoshida.

God can he just keep driving so I don't have to see his ugly fricken face?!?

Sadly my wish doesn't come true and he speaks up.

Great just when I had some luck

"Morning, do you want me to give you a ride to school? You're going to be late."

Yeah keep acting polite...I know what you're really like

I think as I furrow my eyebrows and glare at his car.

"Um sure thank you." I hear Ann say.

No...Ann...don't

"Hello, Y/n I was talking to you too, do you want a ride...Y/n are you ok?"

Bastard don't pretend you care

My face shows an alarmed expression before I quickly mask it with a calm face.

"Hmm? Oh uh sorry I'm just a little upset over the break being over and no thanks I rather walk."

"...and to be as far away from you." I silently mutter to myself.

"Hah understandable. Ok then, do you need a lift too?" He says to the raven hair, AHEM SORRY CORRECTION, cute raven hair boy.

Please don't say yes for your sake, please don't say yes

"Nah" he says as he is kind of lifting his hand, its a bit awkward but for some reason its cute.

A guy that is good looking and has common sense. INSTANTLY more attractive

Kamoshida rolls up the windows and I catch a glimpse of Ann's smile turn into a frown and she is now sulking.

Oh she didn't have a choice...did she...I'm so sorry Ann

I hear footsteps running towards us I turn towards the sound.

"Dammit. Screw that pervert teacher."

"Pervert teacher?" I hear raven hair guy ask. Ryuji spins on his heel and turns towards us, his expression is annoyed but he stops to stare for a bit then he sets his eyes on me. His expressions changes and eyes widen.

"Y/N L/N?"

"Yup thats me" I say as I cross my arms over my chest and still leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing here?"

"Its raining and its the one day I forgot my umbrella."

"Well sh*t that sucks, here take my jacket, your jacket is very thin an-" he is about to give me his jacket when I hold my hand in a stop motion in front of him and smile sweetly.
(I was really contemplating whether to have Ryuji swear or not there cause I dont swear, and if my friends saw this xD. So ill just censor a bit)

"No thanks, I'm fine and I don't want you to end up sick."

"Oh-ok then."

Just then a shy guy with an umbrella came up to us.

He kinda looks like the guy I saw in the train

"H-Hey um erm Y/n, y-you're going to be late do you w-want to walk with me to school."

"REALLY? Oh my god thanks."

I get under the umbrella and turn back to Ryuji and Raven hair guy.

"Bye." I wave to them and they wave back then I turn back around and we start walking to school.

~Ren's POV~
Me and...Ryuji?

I think that's his name

Watched as the girl walked with the guy with an umbrella.

"Man, I can't believe Y/n L/n was actually nice to me."

"Y/n L/n?"

"That girl who just walked off with the umbrella guy, she's one of the only people who is smart enough to avoid Kamoshida."

"Kamoshida?"

"You DON'T know Y/n L/n or Kamoshida?!?"

I shook my head. Confused on what he is talking about I ask a question.

"You go to Shujin too?"

"What...? No other high school's got a uniform like this. A second year, huh... We're the same grade then. Never seen you around though." Ryuji looks at me for a few seconds then has an realisation.

"Oh, you a transfer student? Here let me explain. Kamoshida is the coach of the volley team-the team that replaced our track team, which I also got blamed for." Ryuji says that last part while gritting his teeth.

"He does what he wants. Who does he think he is-the king of a castle? Don't you agree." Ryuji keeps babbling on.

"The king of a castle? Wait who was that other girl?"