An end to a family

The news was that North Korea is going to invade South Korea once again, and we had enough time to train the South Koreans. and other South Koreans from other countries went to assist us in helping their country. Finally the end. Once we got South Koreans to get trained to fight the North Koreans and finally reunite Korea like the past since before 1950 during the Korean war, we finally trained enough soldiers and marched to the mountains with Japanese soldiers along with South Korean marines some artillery as well until we finally approached the Norh Korean invasion and defense force. Well, I looked down cold looking at the camp fire we had and I wondered how it did not freeze. The commander walked by. We called him Hazel because of his brown eyes, he was a pale American just like me with black hair. He was also wearing a WW2 era Russian uniform. As soon as he passed I stood up saluting him "Sir." I said still holding my cape and blanket "Report corporal." Hasel said looking at a document in the tent behind me, "We got 2,000 dead. 50 sick, and 345 wounded." I said grabbing the document giving Hasel it. He grunted and threw the document into the snow and approached the Japanese major general as they discussed the big plan. The South Korean lieutenant walked to the two and said "New report, the North Koreans have lost dominance in air, and sea." The Japanese major and Hasel said "Yes!" In their own languages and the lieutenant grinned and with his facial expression it said "Shall we?" Both leaders nodded and everyone got their men together, and we got our stuff and then we charged through the North Korean forces for a few months giving us high casualties along with them. Until we got to Pyongyang it was chaos. When we got there buildings fell air planes where in the sky...crashing into buildings...and (Dan started to cry) Jeffery was all in all a good man....but. His platoon was jogging through the city square when...an American plane got shot down crashing into a...a building and (Dan had a tear fall down his face) the building fell. Uh. Collapsing onto the position of Jeffery's platoon. And when I saw this I ran to the wreckage and yelled "Jeffery! JEFFERY! LITTLE J!" I yelled going through the rubble and then. I removed some rubble and saw Jeffery....I took his body out and dragged it to the west side of the wreckage shaking his body.. wanting him to be alive but. He was killed from the wreckage in fact had a slow and painful death. With tears down my face. He was like my brother. My best friend...gone. After this we got to Kim Jung Un's building we got him and the next day we hung him for his crimes. He deserved it anyways. With Korea reunited again we made China and India end there war....