It's more like 10:25, nvm it's 11:11

"HURRY CHILD!" Screams a strange man wearing strange attire in the middle of a strange house.
It takes minutes for this particularly stupid child to realize the gravity of the situation meaning... someone had made everything sideways. Then it took him another few minutes to realize that he was in a strange house that was not his own and that this house was sideways. Literally everything was sideways, the child was laying on a bed that was against a wall and had its supports jutting out towards the wall to the left, there were windows on the ceiling and floor, and tables, chairs, and a precariously balanced base were on the wall opposite of where he was. There were floorboards on the wall to his left, and a tire sized hatch on the wall to his right. If the house was flipped by one side, it would look like a plain old house, two chairs, a simple table, and a vase of flowers sitting in the edge of a table.
"WHERE THE HELL AM I AND SHOULD I BE PANICKING" screams the stupid, stupid child.
"Shush, we must leave the premises. Mr. Phoofer is coming, and I don't want to deal with the whole 'Can I borrow a cup of pepper?' thing. No William, you cannot have my pepper. WHO ASKS FOR A CUP OF PEPPER YOU CLOD. Anyways, we must leave, get your stuff. Also welcome to my house, the cave was only a one time thing.
"How did we get he-"
The strange man wearing poofy orange pants that end around his shins picks up the idiotic pubescent wearing his terribly plain shorts and shirt and tosses him out of the hatch and into the void. He grabs his spare toy bag, secures his large rubber nose, and hops through hatch.
"WHERE ARE WE GOI-"
"ONWARDS! ROAD TRIIIIIIIP!