Chapter 10

Luther POV

*1 week later*

FUCK it's been a whole fucking week since this girl has came out of that mother freaking room. The only time she does is to go downstairs for something to eat or drink and even when she does she treats me like a roommate.  She doesn't even speak to me or look at me hell she don't even breathe a nigga way. I don't even know if Monica even misses me or not and it's driving me crazy.  Oh snap here she comes down the stairs. Ok Luther act normal.

I prop my feet on the table in front of me and act like I'm interested in whatever is on tv and to my surprise Monica just grabs a soda ans sits on the other couch far away from me. She is holding her head playing with the top of the soda can and I don't know whether to sit her and say nothing or talk to her. Fuck it I'm talking.

"Monica" I said trying to get her attention

"Monica" I say a little louder

"MONICA" I yelled at her and she jumped like 5 feet in the air.

When I saw her face it made my heart break. She has deep bags under her eyes and her eyes were red and puffy. It looks like she hasn't slepy in days, hell I haven't either.

"Mimi why are you so far away"

"Because I don't know"

" Telk me what you do know" she let out a long sigh

"I know that I really love you but whaf you said to me cut me deep-" I cut her off

"You know I didn't mean anything I said to you and you know that"

" Yes you did people only say the truth either when they are drunk, or mad as hell. But I didn't think that you would think so low of me. I didn't think you would compare me to these hoes out here. I didn't think that you would say that to me any of it."

Her eyes started to water so I got up and sat next to her and held her. It felt so good to have her back in my arms again even if she is crying.

"Look Monica I am truly sorry for what I said to you. I was stupid tk even think that you were like any of these hoes out here. You're different. You're special."

"Your probably just saying that if I walked out of that door you won't even miss me I bet." That made me made mad as hell. How is she gonna say that to me. So I lifted her head and looked her dead in her eyes and said.

" How can you say that I would miss you like crazy.  I would miss your smile, the way you talk, the way you walk, the way your nose flares when you get mad at me or even when you nag at me because it lets me know that you care enough about me to even take the time out of you day to say all that stuff to me. I miss you now. I miss waking up to you each morning, holding you in my arms, kissing you, making love to you and expecially your cooking.  Girl you got a nigga over her spoiled.  With that being said Monica Unique Williams.  (that is her full name but her last name is Jones not William) I love you with every fiber in my body, I love you enough to even say all this to you so can you make me the happiest man alive and forgive me please."

Monica's POV

I'm about to freaking cry man now I know this man really love me and I love him. I'm in love with him. This whole week has been miserable all I've been doing is crying and barely sleeping. I need my LuLu bear. I didn't know he felt this way about me.  He even gave me his last name. I'm going tl forgive him and hopefully last name can permanently be mine in the future.

"Luther I forgive you but don't expect me to do it all the time. I love you but I won't always put up with your bullshit. So let this be a warning to you."

He looked at me and gave me the most passionate kiss he has ever given me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moanes I missed his lips so much and his tongue but we ain't gonna go into all that right now.  He let his hands slip down to my butt and he gave it a squeeze which made me pull away.

"What do you say we go upstairs and really make up." he bit his lip at me

To be honest I wanted to rape him on this couch. But I wanted him to wait for the punani.

"Ummm no if you think that you are are getting any right now you got another thing coming as of right now you are on pussyment." he looked at me confused

" What the hell does that even mean"

" It means that you are not getting any of this pussy until you are meant to and that is final. " his mouth opened in shock

I wiggled out his grip on my waist, grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to his room so we can get some sleep. But on the way up thw stairs I decided to make my butt bounce little and add a little sexy walk to it since I was only wearing shorts and a tank top. I felt a hard slap to my butt when we made it to his bedroom.  I turned around kissed him. Slipped my tongue in his mouth and pulled away with his bottom lip between my teeth. With that I walked off and climbed into the bed.

"You're going to make this hard aren't you."  I smirked

" I wouldn't be me if I didn't." With that he climbed into the bed wrapped his armw around mw and we both feek into a deep sleep.

Hahaha Monica got thag nigga on pussyment. Lol but I love yall so much that I typed all of this on my phone at 12:30 in morning . Yall betta be grateful for this. JKJK. But anyways do you think Luther will trick Monica into giving him some or will Monica hold out as long as possible?  Comment, Vote, tell me what you think.  Love you guys. And good morning cause I'm guessing yall won't read this till the morning.

                           ~Summer