2. Blind date

"You just cannot do that with me!" He shouted at Rey.

"I'm sorry my dear friend, but I exactly did what you heard." While jumping to his overdramatic friend's bed Rey devilishly smirked and rolled on the puffy mattress.

"Why is your bed so puffy, she likes this way?" Rey winked at his friend who was shooting daggers at him for spoiling the night.

"There is no one like that, " he replied and continued to pace in his room.

"Why are you pacing as you lost your most precious thing?" Rey frowned.

"Or what else should I do?" he turned to see Rey was crushing his pillow.

"What else you should do, you have a lot of things to do mister, go and get ready I have planned a wonderful night for you." Rey pushed his friend into the washroom.

"What the hell? At least tell me what you have planned," he shouted at Rey.

"A blind date for Mr. Swayam Shekawat," Rey replied with hell seriousness, as it is the most important thing in the wide world.

"I know that but with whom?" Swayam crossed his arms and stood with an irritated look.

"Are you dumb? It is a blind date"

After that, Rey strides out of Swayam's room to arrange something more devilish.

"F**k Off" Without being able to stop his stubborn friend Swayam cursed under his breath.

"I heard that" Rey yelled from outside.

"Good for you" Swayam also yelled, and shut the door with a loud noise. Chuckling Rey went to the couch and switched on the television.

"Good luck for tonight Swayam, something really interesting is waiting for you." He lay on the couch and went to his dreamland.

Rey and Swayam were best friends since they were born, despite being rivals in the business world, their family shared a good rapport with each other, as Rey has already found his soul mate Swayam's mother requested him to find one girl for her son. Since few days, Rey was behind Swayam requesting for going on a date but Swayam being very stubborn did not budge, without having; any ways to make his friend fall in love Rey planned a blind date with the support of Swayam's mother.

*********

"I'm not going anywhere," A girl around 23 who was sitting on the bed with a sulking face yelled at the top of her voice.

"Stop yelling, you are going and that is final," another girl yelled while coming out of the walk-in closet.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going for any blind date; I don't even know that guy" she stood up from the bed and yelled at her younger sister.

"So what, he also does not know you, it is a blind date. Here you go with this one, you will look beautiful in this and the guy will be flattered." She threw the dress, which she chose for her elder sister's date.

"Opppsss" the dress exactly fell over her head.

"I'm not going to flatter any guy, it is just a blind date, and you are accompanying me," the elder sister said while removing the dress from her head.

"What? Why should I come with you?" the younger one yelled.

"Because you are my best friend, come sister and you are forcing me to do this, so this is final." The girl went to get ready and her sister sat on the bed with her palms on her head. The plan to make her sister go for a date backfired.

This is really going to be fun.

**********

Swayam reached at the hotel Taj as Rey instructed him to do. After inquiring at the reception, he made his way to the backyard as the date was supposed to happen there. Just when he passed one of the tables he took one red rose from the side pot to make a good impression, he mentally face palmed at himself, few hours ago he was sulking about the blind date and now he is thinking ways to impress a girl.