1. My possessive girlfriend.

My whole existence crashed down in irrepressible agony; the pain was horrible. Seeing they clung to each other broke my heart, how could he hug her like his life depends on her?'

When I was walking to my classroom in the morning I noticed him, standing near the cafe along with a group of his friends, but what made me upset was, he was hugging one pretty girl, I must admit she was gorgeous, and where I'm, a skinny girl with pale skin.

"Sharon"

I heard him calling my name before I walked away.

...

Why did Sharon walk away? She was ok with us meeting here, then what happened suddenly?

"Swayam, please just once... please" I looked to my side to see Shardha whose arm has around mine, that's when I came to the reality, Sharon has seen me hugging Shardha. Suddenly I pulled my hands from her hold, without giving any importance to her nagging I ran behind Sharon, calling her name, but as she moved fast, my voice disappeared into thin air.

I ran behind her along the corridor, as soon as she reached in front of the rehearsal hall I pulled her clutching her arm, she came crashing to my chest. Sparks flew away from our bodies, I stood there staring at her hazel eyes, and I completely forgot about my surrounding.

"Leave me swayam."

"Why did you run away?"

"None of your business."

"This is bloody my business." I regretted what I said when I saw hurt in her eyes, a hint of disappointment flashed for a mere second but she just masked her feelings, her vulnerability, with a hard face.

"Go to hell." Cursing me, she walked away and I stood there with a stupid smile.

I love this angry tigress. She is mine, just mine. Proud feeling ran through my spine looking at her, she is gorgeous, everyone says that she is too skinny with a pale skin, but who cares; she is the one I want... her hearts belongs to me. Once again, I ran behind her, but this time directly to her house.

**

I came out of my bedroom when I heard someone banging on my door.

"Go away swayam."

"If you don't open the door then I will break it."

"Hahaha... like you will do it."

"I will Sharon."

"Then do it." I was least expecting that he will break the door so I went to my room, but after few minutes, he appeared in front of me.

"What the hell? How did you get in?"

He jumped onto my bed totally ignoring me.

"Swayam I'm asking you something." I stood up from my bed.

"Didn't you tell me that I can break the door?" He comfortably laid on my bed supporting his head with his right palm.

"You really broke my door?" My jaw dropped to the floor. He really broke my door.

"I'm sorry"

"What?"

"Come here, " he then pulled me onto the bed and trapped me with his body.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Romance,"

"Huh?"

"Isn't it obvious, I'm romancing with my girlfriend?" He cheekily grinned and placed his head on my neck. Goosebumps formed on my body when he inhaled my scent.