Part 9

"What will it take to get my precious (y/n)?" Alois was a bit annoyed that Ciel didn't agree at first. "You met him just today, how dare you speak like you know him." Ciel gave him a serious look. "Oh~ i get it! You're jealous." Alois chuckled happily. "Jealous? of a filthy being like you?" 

"I bet it just ticks you off when i do this." Alois smiled, walking over to (y/n) he grabbed his tie and pulled it. Making (y/n) kiss his lips,  Alois was looking towards Ciel the whole time he felt (y/n) soft lips. 

Of course (y/n) slowly accepted it but Ciel looked in surprise, seeing (y/n) accept it so easily felt even worse.  "Stop this nonsense! I am trying to have an adult conversation." Ciel barked. "Muah~" Alois finished kissing (y/n), he loved getting under Ciel's skin. "That was a bit much.." (y/n) pointed out awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. "I apologize Master Ciel..." He bowed towards him. "Why apologize? He won't own you anymore." He chuckled. "Go and do you're job!" Ciel demanded towards (y/n), he immediately did what he was told. 

Finally when he left Ciel glared at him. "I will not have you make a fool out of me." Alois sighed and looked the direction where his (y/n) went. 

"We have history together, you're not going to tear us apart." With that he left, leaving Ciel clueless.

"Oh how i miss my (y/n)..."