Part 12.

"I'm here to take you down." He smirked towards Alois, Alois returned with a eye roll. "Honestly, i rather play with (Y/n)" He said this as he put his arms around your torso and hugged you close. Ciel didn't like that at all as he became more defensive. "Your hugging my property, Get your slimy hands off of him." He insisted as he was about to send Sebastian to handle him. "Not so fast." Claude jumped in front of (Y/n) and Alois.

"Guy's can we just talk this out?" Offering up a truce. "Stay out of this (y/n)" Ciel told him, Alois yawned signaling that he was bored already. "He's just mad because he wanted a taste of my {Y/n} too." He chuckled evilly towards Ciel. Ciel became red the second he mentioned it. "I found him first so that's means he belongs to me." Standing there (Y/n) sighed while listening to them bicker. "Okay just stop." (Y/n) demanded. "I am not a toy, I'm a human being." Now (Y/n) was pissed, wasting no time to pry his arms off. "Since you both only seem to think of me as property none of you get me." Alois was shocked. "Wait (Y-Y/n...you're not leaving me are you?" He asked while gripping your shirt to stop you to leave, ever since his brother died he couldn't bear to be alone anymore.

you're not leaving me are you?" He asked while gripping your shirt to stop you to leave, ever since his brother died he couldn't bear to be alone anymore

 "And where do you plan to go? You don't have money." Ciel pointed out, trying to reason with (Y/n). 

"I forbid you." Alois gave (Y/n) a serious glare. "No! It's not fair that i'm always left alone!" He shouted, tears threatened to fall down his eyes. He didn't want (Y/n) to think he was weak. "Claude." 

"My apologies (Y/n)." He said as he knocked him unconscious, (Y/n) vision faded to black as he heard Ciel call his name.

(Y/n) slowly opened his eyes to reveal that his arms and legs were chained to the wall behind him. "Where..?"