Chapter 1- Liability

Brandon's description: he is a pale 5'10 male. He has dirty blond hair that's parted to the right, covering his right eye a bit. His eyes are a very light shade of hazel brown. He has a very dark style which tends to reflect his personality.
Brandon's POV
    I looked at the remains of what was once my bathroom mirror. I held the sharpest shard I could find. To my dismay, it wasn't up to my expectations, however it'll do. I gripped it tightly and felt it sting my hand as the broken edges pierced into my skin. Warm drops of blood began to crawl down the palm of my left hand reaching my wrist, then my elbow, slowly dripping off the tip and crashing down onto the bathroom tiles. I could feel my tears as they slid down my cheeks, dribbling onto the roof of my upper lip and trickling off my chin, whilst burning every millimeter of skin they touched with their bitter acidity. I held the shard firmly in my hand as I dragged it closer to my right wrist. I began to think about my past, and suddenly my mind was flooded with more thoughts than water across the globe. More and more memories managed to make their way through my head and remind me of how worthless I was, how nobody loved or cared about me, how the only thing I served as in this world was a liability. Before I knew it, the glass was two inches deep in my skin and blood was erupting out of my wrist like lava erupting out of a volcano. I looked straight forward as I began to feel the walls closing in on me and I thought: this is it, I'm free.

        My eyes flutter open, and I feel them sting a bit as I look straight at the white light facing me. I'm alive. I jump up at the speed of light and look around, scanning my surroundings, only to find myself sitting in a hospital bed. I let out a sigh of... relief? Almost as if I were happy to still be in this ruthless world. Nah. Losing even half of my blood couldn't have fucked me up that hard. After a couple of moments of me trying to adjust, I hear the door creak open. I look towards it and see a doctor walk in followed by my mother. Out of all people, MY MOTHER?! I jump back in my bed and nearly rip off all the wires attached to me, slightly wincing in pain as they lightly tugged at my still sensitive skin, which was covered in blisters and cuts caused by the hundreds of glass shards pressed against it, that I lay on after fainting.
      "Calm down, you're safe now. You fell unconscious due to excessive blood lo-" before the doctor could continue, I shot up and yelled so loud that I probably alarmed the entire hospital "GET HER AWAY FROM ME, GET HER OUT NOW!" the doctor flinched as I saw a look of shock and very slight fear creep onto his face. On the other hand, my mom looked like she was ready to beat the shit outta me but the doctor's presence was the only thing restricting her from doing it. And she looked kinda sober. Kinda. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT? I AM YOUR MOTHER IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU'D BE A DEAD SACK OF ORGANS AND REGRET LYING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR!" She said nearly yelling however still managing to keep her voice at speaking level. The doctor looked over to her and told told her that he needed to talk to me... in private. Well, we know where this is going. She reluctantly agreed and left the room glaring at me right before the silhouette of her body disappeared through the door frame.
        The doctor approached me and sat at the edge of my bed. "We got a call from your mother saying that she found your unconscious body spread across the bathroom floor, as you bled from your wrist. What I'm curious about is whether you were harmed by an external force or whether that was..."
"Can I leave now? I can barely see straight, and you expect me to answer questions. Plus even if I wasn't feeling like shit I still wouldn't answer any of your bullshit questions."I interrupted him before he could say, uh, it. He furrowed his eyebrows at me before letting out a sigh and pressing  his lips together. "I'll check when you can leave. Don't go anywhere, I'll just be gone a couple of moments." He left the room, and I heard the sound of his footsteps, as the bottom of his shoes tapped the floor beneath him, fade down the hall. A few minutes later he came back in and told me that I was good to go but I couldn't let the wound come in contact with water for about a week. I looked at him confused remembering it felt very deep in my skin. "It was mostly an outer wound, it didn't cut through any major blood vessels. It'll heal quick, but it's definitely leaving a scar." He said before I could ask. I guess I was so deep in my thoughts that the excruciating mental pain exerted by them added to the physical pain in my wrist, probably causing me to subconsciously believe the wound was deeper than it actually was in reality. I just looked away from him, and proceeded to get ready after I heard him shut the door and leave once again.                      
Time to go back "home"...
HIIIIIII. So this is my first chapter and I'm rather happy with how I did. Well I'm sorry it started off really depressing but I promise it'll get better! For now thank you for reading and I will try to update as much as possible. Till next time!