Prologue [Kururugi's POV]

The year is 2015. The month is June and the day is the 11th.
I would like to tell you how this all started but first I'll tell you who I am.

My name is Kururugi Kaname and I am 15 years old. I am 5 feet and 5 inches tall. My hair is blond and it is slightly longer than a male of the same age but I wasn't always a female.

My three sizes, you want to know?
Well I'm not telling you.

It all started in the year 2046, where I got an email to return to my birthday in 2015.

"Dear Kururugi Kaname,
Please return to your birthday in 2015. Then log into Sword Art Online with the Nervegear device.
From, Yui"

I sent an email back to Yui.

"Dear Yui,
Thank you for the request.
What is the request?
Sincerely, Kururugi"

I shut my computer off and went out for ice cream.

The year was 2046.
20 years after the underworld incident. Tokyo, the location where it all started was calm and peaceful, School just got out.

I'm walking from the Kururugi shrine and see a school nearby.

You probably want to know what I am wearing, so I will tell you.
I am wearing the school uniform for SAO Survivor School. My cute Mahora Academy wallet placed gently in my skirt pocket. A white headband on my head. I am carrying my kendo bag which has in it a bokuto and a katana.
My katana's name is not Muramasa.
My Sword is a kodachi named Shotsuren.

"Kururugi. How are you?"
I hear a voice coming from the school.
"Kurumu. I'm doing fine. How about you?" I say that as I lean against a tree. Kurumu is Japanese, but also the rumored succubus, a creature of the night. Kurumu starts asking what I want. "What do you want Kururugi?"
I get up from the tree and walk towards the shopping center.

By the way, I have no idea what Kurumu's bust size is. Or her waist or hips sizes are. Kurumu's three sizes are a mystery to me.

Do you want to know my three sizes?
Still too early to tell you what they are.

I answer Kurumu. "I want ice cream," I tell Kurumu as I continue walking. "Vanilla or chocolate?" Kurumu says as she follows me. Some schoolgirls run by. "I want Vanilla ice cream!"
I exclaim as I get to the ice cream shop counter.
"Free ice cream if you can guess the theme for today. Today's theme is SAO." The shop keeper says as he hands me a vanilla ice cream cone.

"Chocolate ice cream," Kurumu says as she received her chocolate ice cream cone. "That will be 430 yen."
"Crossing Field!" I say as I start eating my ice cream cone.

"Cloudy memories

Of the way it used to be

Search for answers

I can't see

Looking back in time

All the images they tell me where I'm going

They guide me

Look to the skies it's a new day, every day

Feeling so confused

But I know your heart is true

Please trust in me

Flying so high up in the sky

I'm caught up in a dream

My fears they fade away

It's my reality

And now I know the reason why

I've got to make a change

Grow stronger every day