61

REALITY

"my mom is here!" jaeden called out, looking up at jack and wyatt. the three quickly got up from the couch and left jack's house. he was shaking with anxiety. in all honesty, jack was terrified to go and break up with ellie. meanwhile, wyatt and jaeden were trying not to burst with excitement. In just a matter of minutes, jaeden's mom's car pulled up in front of ellie's, and the trio stepped out.

"I'm scared," jack admitted as they approached her door.

"cool," wyatt shrugged, not caring. he wanted his otp together, and that was settled. jack glared at him as jaeden knocked. the door swung open in a matter of seconds, revealing a smirking ellie.

jack's pov:

"h-hey, ellie," I stuttered. she smiled and grabbed my face swiftly, yanking me into a kiss. her lips on mine disgusted me. i rather make babies with pennywise. like, the real pennywise, not bill skarsgard or tim curry.

"hey, babe," she greeted after pulling away.

"you did something very wrong," wyatt said calmly.

"what would that be?" she replied, her voice unbearably nonchalant.

"you're using jack," he shrugged. "you forced him into a kiss and posted it, knowing good and well that if he told the public that you two weren't in a relationship, he'd be labeled as a fuckboy. you just wanted his fame." a weight lifted off my shoulders, even though I hadn't done anything yet.

"give me my phone," I said quickly, my voice cracking slightly. she glared and pulled it out of her back pocket. ellie tossed it into my chest.

"suck my left tit, wyatt jess oleff," she scoffed, then went to close the door, but out of impulse, I reached out and stopped it.

"oh, and uh, by the way," I blurted, "that was me, breaking up with you." ellie slammed the door shut with no response, and I tilted my head back in relief. it's done.