2

You stay sitting on the floor of your room till the early hours of the morning. Weak light filters in from behind the blinds when Anti finally pulls away. His face is streaked with dried tears, eyes tired and still full of barely concealed fear. You press a kiss to his forehead.

His eyes crinkle as a grin spreads across his face. In return, he takes ahold of your arms. Your hands and forearms are still 'dyed' black, yet another reminder of your previous escapade.

Anti presses his lips to your knuckle, keeping eye contact with you. Slowly, he trails gentle kisses up your arm, something he'd seen and learned from all the cheesy romance movies you two liked to watch.

A final kiss is placed just under your jaw before he moves to your lips, clearly impatient with his own actions. It's a sweet and tender moment, sitting in the dawn light in eachother's arms.

Ever since the whole 'void' incident, Anti had been making the most of your time together. Always finding new places to go, new things to do, new ways to tell you he loved you. He was always so scared of losing you that any time spent with eachother became immensely precious to him, and to you too.

If you close your eyes, you can still feel the tugging of the void on your mind. The gentle pull and promise of quiet nothingness. It scares you. It scares Anti even more when you mention it to him.

"I love you." It's whispered so quietly you almost miss it. Anti has his eyes closed, forehead pressed to yours, the tips of your noses only just touching. He looks peaceful.

"I love you too." You punctuate your statement with a kiss. You seemed to be doing that a lot recently. Making promises with a kiss. Saying hello and goodbye with them too. After all, you don't know how many more you have to share with him.

The threat of Spider is still there. Neither of you had seen him, heard anything of him but the threat lingered. It tainted the air and made the dark seem that much more threatening.

"I'm gonna haunt you till the day you die!"

He wasn't lying. You see him in your nightmares and you know that Anti sees him in his. Not the true one but the remnants of the trauma he inflicted on you both.

You try to shake the thoughts from your mind. This isn't the time or place to be thinking of such things.

"Come to bed?" You gently tug on Anti's arm that is around your waist, trying to coax him up. He grunts, flopping over onto you with a muffled giggle. His body weight pushes you over, so you're pinned to the floor.

"Anti you lump! Get up!" You laugh too, quickly forgetting your earlier, and much darker, train of thought. He only giggles some more, tangling his legs with yours.

"No. Comfy." He nuzzles into your neck, quite clearly happy with his position. You try to push him up but quickly give up. He just isn't budging.

You suppose that it isn't the worst way to sleep. The rug is soft beneath you and, if you stretch, you can reach one of Anti's shirts to bundle up and use as a pillow. Draping one arm over Anti's shoulders, you move the other to grasp his hand at your side. His fingers curl around your's, holding tightly. You can feel his cheshire grin against your skin.

"Night Anti."

"G'Night love."