Chapter 4

I start getting ready. What to wear? Erm, maybe, yes I'll wear that. A crimson red sweater, light blue ripped jeans, black boots, that should do, right? Just a bit of make - up and-
I hear the door bell go. Who could that be? Its only 9:30 in the morning. I slowly open the door, to see Chance standing in front of me. "Oh, hi" I nervously say. "Hi." He responds. " I've come to pick you up. Sorry for just showing up like this." He says. "No it's fine, come in" I say. He sits down on the couch. He's just so, perfect.     " Would you like a cup of tea? " I ask. " Oh, no thank you " he responds in a quiet voice. I grab my small handbag and start filling it with essentials. Ok, purse, makeup, phone. "Ok I think I'm ready to go" I say.
We leave the house, and it's about 9:40. I step outside to see a beautiful white BMW parked outside. We get in. The journey is so awkward. We haven't spoke a word to each other, until he says "So, what's your name?"  "Tessa" I say. " That's a pretty name" he says. Aww he's so sweet "Thanks". We get out of the car and walk to a nearby coffee shop. "Cake and coffee for the both of us, I'm paying" he says.  "No really, I'll pay for-"   "I insist" he says. He is the one for me. I sit down while Chance goes up to order our cake and coffee. I really hope I can be in a relationship with him. He's so kind. He comes back with cake. "One second, I'll just get the coffee." He comes back with 2 large cups of coffee. He sits down and takes a sip of his coffee".

A/N Thank you guys so much for over 200 reads! You don't know how much it means to me! This chapter was a bit longer because I thought you guys deserved a reward. So don't forget to follow me if you're new and don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Baiiiiiiii! 😘😘😘😘😘