Chapter 5

"So, have you lived here long?" I ask. "Yep, I've been living in America for my whole life." he answers. "What about you?" "Oh, I spent most of my time in America, hence the American accent, but I wanted a change of scenery, so I moved to England then moved back to America with Nick, you know, Nick Crompton, cuz England is my city, ayyyyyyy!" Okay, Tessa, wtf are you doing? Why are you acting like you've known him forever?... Wait a minute, he seems familiar, but I don't know why. "Of course I know Nick Crompton, he's my best friend!" He says.
O-M-G!!!!! THIS IS NO ORDINARY CHANCE...
THIS IS CHANCE SUTTON!
THE CHANCE SUTTON FROM AMERICA! THE CHANCE THAT USED TO BE IN THE TEAM 10 HOUSE! OMG HOW DID I NOT RECOGNISE HIM?
" I know who you are!" I shout. Everyone stares at me. "Sorry".
"I know who you are!" I whisper.
"Tessa? Tessa Brooks?" He says. "YES, ITS ME! CHANCE SUTTON?"
"YES, OMG, I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!" He says in delight. We hug each other. I finish my cake and coffee and begin to leave with Chance, until I slip and fall right on top of him! We stare into each others eyes for what feels like 3 hours. We both smile at each other, and Chance helps me up.
"Come with me..." He says in a quiet whisper. Where were we going? We walk and suddenly Chance takes hold of my hand. This is so sweet. We carry on walking until we arrive at a park. He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. Our lips touch and all I can think about is him. Chance. The one that I love. The one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The kiss lasts about 30 seconds until we stop and look at each other. We smile at each other and continue to walk through the park, hand in hand, perfect.

A/N Thank you so much for nearly 300 reads it means so much to me! Honestly, I'm not just saying that, I mean it! As you can probably tell, I turned this into a team 10 fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did don't forget to vote and comment. Follow me if you're new (LouisePerry4) and I'll see u guys in the next chapter. Baiiiiiiii😘😘 xx