YeP

I'm so so sorry for not updating so sooner! I'm literally so fucking sick and I get tons of headaches. I've been sneezing non stop. I puked everything up last night and I get dizzy. I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately bc they're lifeeee.

I went through three struggles today.

One, when I swallow (..😏( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) it hurts like hell, like its scratching my throat with a lot of pain. It's to big to swallow my food or drinks (😏) like I had a drink of this Powerade and my throat hurt like a bitch! I still drank it tho 😂

Two, I can't get out of my bed 🙄🙄🙄 and I'm on my damn fucking time and I'm super angry and mean when I'm on that. I can literally get angry over one small thing! And, I'm even more grouchy and meaner when I'm sick!

Three, this is the hardest struggle I had today...opening the halls package with one hand while coughing like a dog.

It's fucking horrible! I tried for five minutes while reading this fanfic called 'the gangs leader pup' by @Kawaii_Eren_Aot and I fucking love it! I hontesly want a sequel or another chapter. But, sadly, its discontinued!!!! Like No! Y U NU WUNT 2 WRIGHT MURE?! Lmao, kidding. And you can tell I'm kidding my the lack of vocabulary, and spelling.

I take spelling very seriously, like, for example when people do 'u' and 'r' and 'ur' and 'your' and '2' instead of 'you' and 'are and 'your and 'you're' and 'too, or two. Or even to!'

Expect Kawaii_Eren_Aot . It doesn't matter her books are so amazing!

Okay,
Then, there's these bad words.

Here
And
Hear.

Like, I've read many fanfics that's like;

"Annie! I can't here you!" Mikasa yelled over the music.

Or,

"Hey Mikasa?" Annie's voice sounded so gentle "can your come over hear? I need you to here this!"

And it's so annoying!!!!!!

You're and your.

Dude, we have to talk abt this.

Like people, a lot, wrote your, and never does you're.

But my best friend does. He does youre instead of you're. It kinda pisses me off but hey! At least he's spellin' it right, despite the lack of punctuation.

His name is Kyle. He's cool :))

Then what pisses me off more then that is 'there' like Uhm. Do you know the two other T's?!

There
Their
They're.

Like, I'm gonna describe them little as possible.

There.

You know, a place. "Look over there, levi!" And "can we check out at that store over there?"

Their

It can still be a place. Like Levi's, Eren, Mikasa' and so on and so on.

Like,

"Hey! Levi? Can we go to Annie's? Their house isn't too far"

((Note: I'm still trying to open the halls package with one hand))

They're