Springtrap

You walked into the attraction and as soon as you opened the door it flew back and hit your face. "Ow shit." You said. And then you opened it again but more slowly and I peek behind the door, and I saw a big animatronic. "What the fuck?" It looks old and dead. Looks like it's wirings were burned out a decade ago. It's really creepy looking. You thought as you poke it about 3 times to make sure it wasn't alive. "Phew. And here I thought I was going to die on the first day." You say wiping some sweat off your forehead. You continue walking and you find an old office. "Wow this looks like a creepy scary office like in Stranger Things." You said. "Well looks like I need to get to work." You grab out your phone and start listening to Bruno Mars on Spotify, and you set an alarm for 5:30am. Then you close your eyes to sleep.
BANG!!!!
The loud bang woke you up. You glance at the clock to what time it is. "3:02 I've been asleep for 3 hours." You say. "And I wonder what was that sound?" You get up from your chair to check the sound out. You look in the kitchen and you see that animatronic you saw at the door. "Who the fuck moved him?" You say. "Should I move him?" Then you decide he looks better that way. Then you glance at your watch and you realise you have to go. So you grab your stuff and head out the door. Tomorrow is another day.