Your First Day

You look at your phone to see if James texted you. Then out of no where you fall into the water. As you swim up you see your best friend has push you in. "Emily you bitch!" You say as you swim to shore. "Need a hand?" Emily asked holding out her hand. "Sure!" Then you grab her hand and pull her in with you. "______! Why did you do that?" Emily asked spiting water out of her mouth. "For fun and payback." You say holding a fist. "I probably deserved that." Emily said. "No duh!" You say with a smile. As you and your best friend got out you guys walk back to your place. As you get undressed and turn on the hot water your friend stands by the bathroom door. "Hey _____? James told me you got a job! How is it so far?" Emily asked. "I start work today. Ummm my job is at a hunted house I think. Or a pizzeria." You say as you put your hand under the hot water. "What's your work called?" Emily asked. "Faz something." You say as you walked in the shower. Emily's jaw dropped to the floor and her eyes as big as her stomach"Fazbears Fright the Horror attraction?" Emily says happly. "That's it." You say as you put shampoo on your hair. "Oh my gosh I always wanted to go there lucky you I wish I had your life." Emily said pouty. Man what's with this girl and horror stuff. You thought as you rinse your hair. "I don't see what the big deal is. Its just a hunted house." You say as you put on body wash. "Oh my gosh! _____ it is a big deal the most famous hunted house ever!" Emily says. "Yeah but." You sigh as you wash off the body wash. I sometimes worry about her. You thought as you put face soup/pimple remover on. "No buts ______ your so lucky." Emily says crossing her arms. Oh my gosh Emily is so stubborn these days. As you rinse your face you notice that you needed to shave. So grabbed your shaving cream and start. "Look _____ I need you to take notes please!" Emily said as she got down on her knees hold her hands together and begged. "Your not going to stop unless I do that." You say as you turn off the water. "Yep!" Emily says happly. "Please please please please please please please please please please please plea-" you stop her and you said I give up. Then you get dressed. As you get dressed you practice your clarinet. After that you blow dry your hair. To be continued.