Beginning

Knock Knock !! Who is it  ?  as Brianna answer the door . Its yo uncle Terry , " hurry up girl its cold outside " !! As I open the door he rushed inside with excitement explaing to me that his oldest daughter was having a sleep over at the hotel , and was inviting me and my younger sisters , Sacoyia and Qynesha. " Well I dont know Uncle Terry , its my mom birthday weekend and I think we needa spend time with her " as she said with a attitude. Creeping down the stairs was my little sister Sacoyia. She was only 4 years old , and a smart intelligent little girl. I see my sister in Hardvard College in about 20 years. " Uncllaa Terrry , uncllaa terry , Sacoyia screaming . "Hey baby , you wanna go to your big cousin Vickey hotel party , and swim ? Terry said as he holding Sacoyia in his arms . Noooo unc shes to young to go , and nobodys going to be watching here , Brianna replied. " Well let me talk to your mom , and imma ask her about it.

My mom is a very hard independent woman. She have 3 kids and all are fathers not in are life , except  Qynesha dad. He comes by and drop her off money , and buy things for us also. My mom boyfriend is cool sometimes , but when he calls my mom out here name or put his hands on her I totally dont except him. Now im only 9 years old and im a very smart young lady. I take care of my sisters from time to time , when my mom is not around. I grew up around a family that knows how to cook and make money on they own , but not in the wrong way.

" Mom , uncle Terry wants to know if its okay if we can go to Vickeys slumber party at the hotel ? Who the fuck us WE? mom said . Umm , me , Qynesha and Sacoyia . " Sacoyia is to young to be going to a hotel party , So noo and im going out to night , so imma have your granny watch her over night". But mom shes gonna be in good condition with me , im not gonna let out my sight , I PROMISE , pleaseeeeee mom? I swear if she dont let my little sister go , im gonna bash her head in the wall.  " I dont give a fuck Brianna damn , yall act like yall cant sit in the house " ! I smiled and kissed my mom on the cheek , and hurried up and went to go pack everything that we well need for the hotel.

" Come on girls , I gotta run to walmart and go get the cake ". It only took me 2 mins to get all are things pack . Rushing out the house and giving are momma a kiss was a blessing.