The haunting

I was eating supper, I had soup and grilled cheese. I went to the bathroom for a minute, When I came back the spoon was gone! I went to see if my dog took it but my dog was outside in the doghouse sleeping. Then I came back to the supper table and mom said to me "why did you go see the dog" "because I thought the dog took my spoon".

That night I used the bathroom and there was the spoon covered in brown stinky stuff. I went to my mom and I said "mom mom mom "what!!!! "my spoon is in the bathroom with brown stinky stuff come see" ok and they went to go see the spoon it was gone." it was there' ok if you say so, go back to bed" "but but" " but nothing " ok  Iwill".

I went back to bed and I saw something glowing in my closet. I went to go see what it was and it was the spoon that I seen in the toilet earlier. I screamed as loud as I could scream. My mother came in with a baseball bat saying " where is he"? I told her that it was in the closet. She went to the closet and there was nothing there. My mother got very upset because i woke her up from her dream. So my mother grounded me because i woke her up. My mom made an appointment with a therepist because of my spoon thing.I kept on trying to tell my mother that i was not hilusinating but she just won't listen.

So I went to my apponiment and it was ponitless all they said was " don't think of a spoon think of something else". I told my therapist that i wasn't hilusinating but no one will listen to me, it's like i'm invisible. When i went back to the car my mother was screaming her head off. I asked her what was wrong? She said " I seen a floating spoon". I told her that she was just hilusinating.