knocked out

After my mother was hillusinating she got knocked out by something that flew in her window and landed on the back seat. I looked to see what it was and it was the silver spoon! I tried and tried to get my mother to wake back up but she just wouldn't, it's like she has a concusion or something? When she finally woke up she was all quite then she started talking all weird. I put her in the the passenger seat and i start trying to drive. It was hard at first but then I got the hang of it. When we reached the hospital I told them to get her in immetialy.

They asked me what happened and i told them a that a spoon hit her acroos the head. They looked at me with a funny look on their faces.They started laughing and said " there is nothing wrong with her, maybe just a little bump on the head. My mother started acting weird and talking weird again. They took her into the examing room and they didn't know what was wrong with her.

The doctor told me that she has to stay here for a while so they can try to figure out what is wrong with her. "DAMN" I yelled out!   " please dont you that lanuage here mam" the doctor told me. " Im very sorry" i said as i walked out the door. As soon as i got to the elevator doors something came and attacked me from behind!  I screamed and everyone looked at me. One person came up to me and asked " why are you screaming?" I told them " Something attacked me on my back"! They looked at my back and there was this huge indent of a spoon figure ingraved into her spinel cord. The person rushed me up to the exam room where my mother was. They said " whats wrong now"? The person told them that i have a huge indent figure on my back. " how did that happen now"? I told him " I was walking over to the elevator and something came up behind me and attacked my back and left this figure shape thing on my back".