I CANT THINK OF THE NAME

--- Mika's P.O.V ---

We made it to Lacus' house. " So lets play Truth or Dare." We all sat on his bed. " So im gonna start. Mika, truth or dare." " Truth." Lacus looked up at the ceiling. I saw him blush but i didnt pay alot of attention to it. " Have you ever kissed anyone." 

" No, and now its my turn. Rene truth or dare." He rolled his eyes. " This game is stupid, but truth." " Do you have a crush on anyone, you dont really talk to anyone alot soooo" I grinned evilly." " No, not really." I frowned, ugh well its Renee i should have known. " Now, Lacus truth or dare." He grins evilly. " Dare." Lacus smirks. 

" I dare you to kiss Mika." I blushed but i tried to hide it, i also saw Lacus blushing. " Come on you have to do it and plus it was your idea to play." Rene smirks. I so hate him right now but im also happy. Lacus walked up to me and kissed me on the check. I was blushing like crazy and so was Lacus. " O-okay, le-lets watch a movie, and maybe you guys can stay the night." Lacus got up and went to the living room. 

--- Time Skip --- Lacus' P.O.V ---

We were about an hour into the the movie, I was watching the movie until i felt something on my shoulder. I turned my head to see a sleeping Mika. I blushed and noticed that i was the only one that was still awake. Then i was slowly falling into slumber. 

--- Yuu's P.O.V ---

I followed them home, and I was looking through the window. I saw all them sleeping, while watching a movie. They act normal but something tells me that they are not humans. I walked to the door and it was unlocked, so i went in. I walked up to Mika and the other. Mika was sleeping on Lacus' shoulder while Lacus' head was on his head. Mika's lip were parted, i looked closer and saw fangs. My eyes widen. Then Lacus' eyes slowly opened, which means that i need to leave. 

I left his house and then i went back to mine 

--- Time Skip --- Lacus' P.O.V ---

Me, Mika, and Renee was walking to school. It was quite until some fangirls came. " Hello, Mika i baked you some cookies." Oh..my...god i swear why cant they just leave us alone. I looked at Mika and he looked like he was about to explode, and Renee just looked annoyed. " Um ladies, we have to go to school, and you should to." I grabbed Mika's and Renee's hand and ran to school.

" I....am..tired of humans." Mika said tiredly. " Same." Renee agreed. I saw Yuu ran up to Asuramaru. " Lets just do, we are bit early so lets just go our little spot and hang out until the bell rings." Mika said. All three of us went to the secret spot that we love so much.