Make Out Session

💙Mika's P.O.V💙

Me and Lacs made it to my house and my parents aren't home. They are probably making out in a freaking hotel or something. "Hey, Mika because it's Friday, let's watch a horror movie and do other fun stuff." I looked at Lacus and he was sitting on my bed. "Sure, but it is still early so let's not watch the movie yet." He nodded and took out his phone and looked up some truth or dares. I sat right beside him and looked over his shoulder. "Let's play truth or dare and let's read these." I nodded and he went first.

"Ok, Mika truth or dare." Lacs asked.

"Truth." He looked at his phone and blushed. "H-have you ever kissed anyone on purpose."I blushed and shook my head no. He handed me his phone and I read the truths and dares. "Dare." Lacus said and I looked at him and nodded. I looked at the phone and blushed. "I d-dare you to make out with me." Both of us started to blush, he scooted closer to me and started to kiss me. I put the phone down and wrapped my arms around his neck and Lacus wrapped his arms around my waist. He bit my lip and asked for entrance. I let Lacus' tongue inside my mouth and his tongue explored my entire mouth. I moaned a little and blush and so did Lacus. We lied down and he was on top of me. I started to think about his chest being on top of mine and it made blush more of that was possible. After Lacus' tongue stopped exploring my mouth, he started to kiss my neck, and I shivered when his fangs touched my cold bare neck. He left hickeys on my neck, and I just kept moaning which was really really really embarrassing.

After we were done with our little make out session, we both took a bath and watched a movie. My mom and dad came back home and I swear they smelled like sex. "Oh, hello Mika and Lacus, sorry we didn't come back earlier, we were..." "Having sex." I cut my mom off and then I looked at the t.v." Then I remembered mine and Lacus' make out session and then I blushed. "Well, I'm tired I'm going to bed, bye Mika and Lacus, try not to have to much fun." My dad smirked and went into his room. Me and Lacus looked at each other and blushed. My mom must have saw the hickey on my neck cause he went close to my ear and said, "don't moan to loud, don't want us to walk in, while you are having fun." After she said that I blushed and so did Lacus cause he must of heard. My mom went into her room and me and Lacus just watched t.v.

💜Lacus' P.O.V💜

I can't stop thinking about how soft Mika's lips are, like they tasted so freaking sweet and soft. When I heard what Mika's mother said, I blushed and looked at Mika's lips again. After a couple of minutes, the movie was almost over and I couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. He looked shocked but so only relaxed and started to kiss back. This time Mika's tongue explored my mouth and I got to say that it felt a little good. We broke apart, and a string of saliva was hanging out of our mouths. We were both blushing and then Mika pulled me down so that I was on top of him again, I guess I am seme in this relationship or whatever. We kept on making out and right now me and Mika was both shirtless and I have no idea when we became shirtless, but Mika is as pale as snow. I heard my phone ring, but I didn't care cause right now I'm kinda busy. It stopped ringing and like 1 minute later, it started to ring again. I rolled my eyes and I pulled apart from Mika's sweet lips and a string of saliva was attached to us. We was both panting because we couldn't breathe right now. I grabbed my phone and answered it. Then I just noticed that I was still sitting on Mika and he was just lying down, kinda looked disappointed. "Hello, what is so freaking important." I said between breathes. "Dude, it's Renew and why does it sound like you ate running a marathon." I blushed and put the phone on speaker so Mika can hear. "Hello, Renee." Mika said. I could actually see Renew smirking at us. " Oh that is why you sound so freaking tired." I could see Mika blushed and he was so adorable. "Whatever, but what is it." I asked.  

--------------------

To be continued.